Untitled Part 3

Steffy didnt know what to say she just grabbed soraias hand tigher as she heard her and wooyoung laughting again. "I'm sorry its just... you've always rlly inspired me. I really like to think you are one of the reaosons i am who I am today. You made me regain confidence on myself and  will always be greatfull" the more she talked the loser her hand on her friend was

"Thank you. Tha's was the goal, I know how many of yall struggle i was try to make yall belive yall are not alone. I know i can'tphysically be there for everyone but at least i have music and live streams to make up for it" he's eyes were getting teary, the subject was a bit sad but, he ust wasn't perpared to have this  kind of intereaction with a fan today.

"my name is Steffy by the way..." hongjoong looked at her smiling but confused. He noticed the girl laugh at pointing at the album he still hasnt signed. He let out a laugh before signing  and mumbeling a sorry to her.

"Steffy... Is it short fo..." she didn' let him finsih the sentence as she cut him of, She hates cutting people off but she just hated when people asked that.. I mean she has been asked that question for 22 years of her life.

"No its not short for stephany! Sorry its just everone asks that ur also the third member asking." she lauhged it off with him finally feeling confertable enought to let go of her friends hand. She put her hands on the table.

they made small talk as hongjoong asked if they were from here, or if she traveled far...

"hey before i have to move over to mingi, I didn't want to write you a letter cuz, idk if yall ever read those but i still wanted to give u something meaningfull.

She took out a polaroid from her back pocked giving it to him. It was a picture of her and her best friend at their first ateez concert 3 years back. behind it it was written 'Thank you for giving us the best experience ever. your are the best human being. Love S.S <3 '

"its from me and my best friend, Her name is soraia..." Hongjoong granbed steffy's hand as he was still looking at the picture. For some reason it really touched him. He put it in his pocket as he looked up telling the staff he wanted to keep it. He looked back at steffy only to see she had moved to Mingi that was next to him. He smiled puting a hand up for ahigh five as he saw steffys eyes lit uo as she went of a high five.

"You trynna steal my best friend?" soraia Looked at him dead serious before laughing

" i dont think ive ever seen two best friends so confertable with. The way you were laughing with wooyoung seemed like yall knew each other for years now" He laughed at wooyoung payed attention to them two seeing the fan still talking to san not having anyone in front of him for the moment. He laughed with me and Hongjoong.

"by the way San thold me to pass the word but her name is soraia with an i and not a y" Wooyoung noticed the fan saying bye to san so he focused on the girl in front of him,  as i looked at san with a tint of blush in my cheeks, hongjong lauhged and nodded his head as he signed the album notice what san wrote.

"hey, he your bias cuz u blushing." he smiled at me looking at san who was now signing someone elses album

"nahh I honestly don't know i think it lowkey changes, its usally mingi, idk i like his raps." as i talked about mingis raps hongjoong rose an eyesbrow at me.

"i mean dont get me Wrong ur raps are amazing as well i just like Mingi cuz UK i ughhh I'm just gonna shut up." Honjoong kept laughing at me being nervous, i ended up laughing as well. we just kept talking and laughing here and there.

" hey i know its the second one we give you, but we took an other polaroid before coming in here. " I pulled out a polaroid out of my pocket handing it to him as our time was almost over. The polaroid was me and steffy this time it was caotic since we noticed we wouldnt have space to bring the camera we did it at our hotel. Steffy was on the floor doing her make up in front of the mirror while i was taking the 'selfie' with wet hair and half of my make up done

He laughed looking at it ar it turning it and reading the words i wrote on it 'you guys will always have a place in our hearts. Even when were 70 years old. Love S.S<3'  He smiled putting it in his pocket next to the other ones.

"thank you it really warms my heart. seing by your numbers make sure to go to the center of the T zone i wanna make sure to find yall while we sing" He smiled passing the album to mingi as i put my hand on my forhead saying yes captain

And Just like that i was infront of Mingi.