¦Part 5¦

We looked at each other screming with out screming. we discretly opened it again seeing the two polaroids inside better. They had recrated our polaroids...

One with hongjoong standing next to Mingi with their lightsitcks close to their face as hongjoong did a piece sign like steffy and Mingi has his hand on his pocket smiling. The other was hongjoong doing a shelfie and behind him san sitting on the floor pretending to do his make up with an inexistent mirror.

It had something written behind but we didnt get to read it as fans stated screaming cuz they came back out performing Hala Hala. I took them putting them in my bag as steffy's was full and we enjoyed the rest of the concert getting noticed by them every time they passed by.

steffy and I freaked out everytime they would answer our heart. hongjoong and san even did a heart toghter for us.

(A.N: The level of delulu is real)

We kept getting pushed againts the mf barriere. me and steffy started yelling at people as seonghwa was talking. Hongjoong being in the middle noticed our struggle and i mean it was just us it was the whole first row.

He called the staff to help and steffy felt like she couldnt fucking breath. I put my arm around her to stop the people from pushing her as the girl nehind her SCRACHED me with her mf claws. i had a huge cut in my forearm. LIKE HOW.

Seonghwa stopped talking seeing everything that was happening, telling people to stop pushing the front row. I took my arm off around steffy for her to grab it and put a paper on my cut taking out the blood. I think hongjoong noticed because he was looking at us as we were getting pushed. He asked if we were okay we just nodded, he then smiled, but you could tell he was sorry.

(time skip parce que voila)

We stayed a bit to take pictures as people were leaving the venue, since we had the whole week in paris, we didnt have to be somewhere the next day for once. So we decided to watch them leave in their bus.

I smoked a ciggy as we waited sat in road ouside, our legs were hurting like bitches but it was defently worth it. We talked about how we really wanted to be in bed and how since we still had 4 days in Paris we could uk.. sleep tomorrow.

"oh theyre coming out! Mana!" steffy grabbed my arm, as she turned me to look at the back door as other fans screamed.

"oh shit" I looked over at the door seing jongho come out of the venue with all of the members behind him.

I just waved at them saying byes. Me and steffy screamed thank you to them as they all looked over giving as a heart with their fingers.

"please go home, eat and rest. Thank you" hongjoong scremed behind the black mask on his face as he was about to get in their bus.

Me and steffy called an uber as they left. We went to the hotel it was about 23h30 when we got there meeting david and sherley going outside of their room.

(A.N: Sherley is in university for architecht d'intérieur, david is a designer in Paris. I saved a bunch my parents died so i used l'heritage to open a bar and omeda store with steffy. Steffy also had her own bijouterie, and designed jewlery. SO sherley was still poor but she was getting there)

"OH hey where yall heading?" Steffy taking her jacket looking for the room key.

"I was hungry and david wants wine" she laughed with david as me and steffy agreed on meeting them downstears after we changed in to confy clothes and showered.

I showered even washed my hair. I put on baggy ass black sweatpants a white baggy tshirt and a baggy black hoodie. Steffy did the same white sweat pants a top and a baby pink hoodie

(A.N: cest tellement irrelavante j'adore)

We headed downt stairs, steffy putting her hair up in a messy ponytail, mine was still wet so i just let it dry.

"bro i fell alive again, that shoer was the best shower of my life" steffy looked at me while she tried her best to tie it while walking.

"hey imma just go to the lobby for a sec, my sweater is scrating the cut on my arm from that crazy girly pop i need like a pensement" she nodded still tying her hair, we went our separate ways. I went to the lobby asking for a bandage or something.

She left the front desk going to the back grabbing the first aid kit. I was looking at the polaroid picture on my phone.. I was very hesistent to post it but me and steffy desided not to as the boys would maybebe in trouble. She came back and i took the nessesary from the kit and thanked the nice lady in the lobby.

Turnned around and bumped into someone making the desinfectant spray fall, my phone and ma airpods case. MY LUCK