She started imagining Luffy's lips sucking him....... Oh..... Luffy........ You want to suck me too, don't you... Ah... Ah, She started imagining Luffy thrusting into her with his hand, and she ran her hand through herself and enjoyed, Oh........ Luffy....... Hurry...... Please......., she started pinching her nipple. She rubs her breasts and imagines Luffy caressing her. Luffy... stop... harassing me... give me... your milk... Inside me....... now........, Nami screamed happily as she came and started sucking her lips, eager for more kisses from Luffy.

This was the best orgasm I've ever had. It must have been caused by those hot kisses I got from my sleeping boyfriend. Haha. Maybe I should put him on guard every night. Poor Luffy. I have a lot of plans for the future. They'll be just for me. I put on my shirt and finally went to sleep. Looks like I'm... I needed bites and kisses from the sleeping prince haha, and as I drifted off to sleep I had a brilliant idea.

Yes, yes, this is the best way for me to do what I want and he won't know anything, haha, I'm sorry Luffy but I will enjoy you until you love me too.

I went to sleep happy because of the plan I made to have my lover's body and enjoy it.

When the morning came, I woke up early, cleaned my bed of yesterday's love juices, hid the album again, put on blue pants and a red shirt with sleeves, tied my hair into a bun, and went out for breakfast.

I went out to the deck and the sky was very bright, indicating the beginning of a beautiful day. I headed towards the dining room and heard Luffy and the others quarreling over food. Haha, he didn't seem to notice that I was playing with him yesterday. That's good. I looked at the compass in my hand. It looks like we're three hours away. About the new island, this is good because my plan depends on some things that I will need from the pharmacy. I came out of my perverted thoughts about how to play with my leader tonight with a sly smile and went over and opened the kitchen door. No one except Sanji paid attention to me and started circling around me like crazy and everyone looked at me with a smile. I sat there while talking to Luffy, who was continuing to steal food from others while laughing. I frowned a little. Did he really not feel anything yesterday or even when he woke up? It doesn't matter, he is stupid. If it weren't for this, he would have known that I loved him. I started eating quietly.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Luffy looked at me for a moment before asking.

Luffy: When will we reach the new island and is it exciting or not?

Usopp: I hope it's not dangerous.

Nami: In four hours we will arrive, but there doesn't seem to be anything interesting there.

Luffy frowned, but he was really cute. God, I have to catch myself.

Luffy: It doesn't matter, we'll see what we need from there, refill our supplies, and continue our journey.

Everyone: Yes.

Nami: Don't worry, I will take you to the place you want.

Luffy looked at me with a big smile and closed eyes, Oh God, please stop, I can't help myself, I'm going to jump on him and suck his face like yesterday.

Luffy: Shishi, I'm sure of this, Navigator of the Pirate King.

Nami blushes and continues eating with a smile. When they are finished, everyone goes out to go about their daily activities. When they approach the island, Nami distributes tasks. Sanji and Luffy reship the food. Usopp and Franky supply wood and crunch tools to repair Sunny. Robin and Chopper have books and medicine. Brook and Zoro are guarding the ship. I'll go shopping with clothes. For me and Robin, and then we separated. I quickly went to the pharmacy to implement the first part of my plan.