Part 2: Acknowledge & Appreciate

Now that we aren't attached to anything. We can start to acknowledge and appreciate the things we do have. Without appreciating the little things we do have. We can never expect the big things that we want. To live a life full of Abundance. Realize the abundance you already have. Take a moment to think about what these things mean to you. It is important to have consistency and true belief. The more you have a strong emotion for your beliefs. The quicker they will manifest and help you take positive steps towards your goals. Though, technically there is no scientific evidence that proves the Law of Attraction exists. The late Albert Einstein stated and believed that everything is energy and when you match your frequency with the reality you want. There's no other way around it. Theories from Quantum Physics suggest that the Law of Attraction has an energetic and vibrational element, it is the principle that "like attracts like". Remember the universe will provide whatever it is that you want because this is your canvas and you will receive what you put out. If you put positive thoughts, actions into the world. You'll start to see more of those things come around. People don't just say life is what you make it for no reason. The reason is in the statement. If you have a bad attitude and treat people that way. You'll likely have tons of issues, attachments, hardships. When really all you need to do is show a little love and you will start to recognize all the love around you.