CHAPTER - 13

After having breakfast, he gets ready to go to Mumbai and he wants to go with Sumbul too and Sumbul also wants to go with him, but both of them are avoiding telling each other.

Both were sitting in the hall, Sumbul was using her phone and Fahmaan was playing with the baby.Time was passing and both were not able to say to each other. Let's go,

Fahmaan did not have the courage and the right to tell Sumbul to come with me. He was still feeling guilty. Sumbul realized that Fahmaan was not getting the courage.

Plz have courage Fahmaan. I want to go with you, I won't say no. Plz have courage or tell me let's go Sumbul to our house. Plz speak with complete right like before.     ....All this Sumbul says in her heart while looking at Fahmaan.

After waiting for some more time, Sumbul gets up from the couch and goes upstairs to her room. She packs her and baby's clothes in a bag and comes down with the bag.

Fahmaan, come on, it's getting late.         ....Sumbul said coming into the hall.

Fahmaan gets shocked seeing her with the bag. And keeps looking at her.

Don't look at me now. Come fast.     ...Sumbul said while taking the baby.

While going out of the house, Sumbul tells him to quickly take the bag and come out otherwise I will leave you here.

Fahmaan becomes happy and quickly picks up the bags and goes out.Both go to the airport and land in Mumbai.

Both were coming home from Mumbai airport.

Why did you bring me here to our flat? Why aren't we going home?      .....Sumbul said.

You were not there.So how could I live alone in that house? But now both of us will go to our house together after getting married.        ....Fahmaan said.

Sumbul's eyes filled with tears as Fahmaan had been living here for two years.

hey   Why are you crying?Have I made a mistake.        ... Fahmaan said worriedly.

Then Fahmaan quickly stops the car and cupping Sumbul's face.

Kya hua.             .... Fahmaan said while wiping her tears.

I love you Fahmaan. Your love is beyond even my love.           ......Sumbul hugged him tightly and said.

Both hug each other tightly. Then after some time both of them reach the flat.Sumbul enters the flat and recalls her past memories with Fahmaan.

Everything was as it was before Sumbul had left. Both of them reached home at night time. And were tired too. Both of them sat in the hall.

It's late at night so I order food.      ....fahmaan said.

Okk. You go and freshen up, till then I will dress the baby in comfortable clothes.       ...sumbul said.

Fahmaan goes to take shower and Sumbul changes baby's clothes and looks around the house when food arrives. She puts the food on the table. And then Fahmaan comes fresh.

I look at the baby, you go and freshen up.     ...fahmaan said.

Sumbul goes to her room and sees that everything was the same as before, Fahmaan had not made any changes. Then she takes out her clothes from her suitcase and goes to take a shower.

After some time, Sumbul also comes after taking shower and both of them have dinner. Fahmaan tells her that we have a wedding in the morning. Sumbul becomes happy hearing this. And both talk for a while.

It's late in the night, go to sleep now.    ... Fahmaan said.

Then both of them go towards the room. Sumbul goes towards Fahmaan's room but Fahmaan stops her.

You sleep in your room Sumbul. ...... Fahmaan Said.

Why. Today we both will sleep together in your room.      ......Sumbul said while going towards his room.

Please Sumbul, sleep in your room today.       ... Fahmaan said.

But Sumbul did not listen to him and opened the door. And she was shocked to see the room.

The whole room was scattered, everything was broken and the broken mirror was lying there.

Then Fahmaan goes to her and brings her out of the room and locks the room.

Let's go to your room.       ..... Fahmaan said while taking her to her room.

Then Sumbul goes to her room and Fahmaan makes the baby lie down on the bed.

If you loved me so much, why didn't you tell me then?      ...Sumbul said.

Because I was crazy then.       ... Fahmaan replied.

Then Sumbul also lies down on the bed. And Fahmaan moves outside.

Ruko.    Kaha ja rahe ho.      ... Sumbul said.

Sone ja Raha hu.       .... Fahmaan said.

You probably didn't hear me properly. I said we will both sleep together today.        ...Sumbul said a little angrily.

Not today.          ......Good night sleep. ... Fahmaan said while switching off the lights..

Sumbul's mood went off. She wanted to feel Fahmaan, wanted to feel his touch. SHe was craving for Fahmaan. But Fahmaan was not coming close to her, she was yearning to touch him. And now her craving had increased further by remembering  beloved moment. And she turned off the mood and went to sleep.

It was difficult for Fahmaan to stay away from Sumbul but now he wanted to make her completely his and establish his rights over her.Fahman was also very yearning for Sumbul. And he was a great craving to touch her and smell her. Fahman's body was stiffening, the animal inside him was forcing him to claim Sumbul by kissing her.

Just tonight and tomorrow you are completely mine. I will keep you close to my chest.I will not leave you even for a moment.          ...... Saying this to himself and controlling himself, he fell asleep.

***___***___***___***___***___***

So friends, this was the next part. How is it?  Tell me in comments and through votes.