CHAPTER - 2

Both of them go to the party together, but both of them were sitting with faces full of anger.Both of them were ignoring each other, which they always do in every party, whether both are angry or not, they ignore each other.

As usual, Fahmaan starts flirting with girls after seeing them. And Sumbul, as usual, used to sit on a side table and watch the Fahmaan show.But today someone was going to come into Sumbul's life about whom both of them did not know.Fahmaan did not pay attention to the sumbul in party.

His entire gang had arrived and all the boys were busy teasing the girls. And  Neetu was busy dancing with her boyfriend, Sumbul was alone. She was sitting watching everyone.

The entire club was filled with the sound of music; no one could hear each other.A handsome hot boy comes and sits near Sumbul. That boy was wearing a black shirt or black pant or had put a earing in his  one ear and had applied lot of perfume. whose smell is coming from a distance.

Hi miss.                .....Sunny extended his hand towards Sumbul and said.
That boy's name was Sunny.

Hii. yes          ...Sumbul said smilingly.

You are alone.         ,.........Sunny asked.

Han.           .....Sumbul said.

Sumbul was in no mood to talk to him so she was speaking less but she knew very well that this boy wanted to impress her.

I know you don't know me. That's why you are not talking to me.It is good that one should not talk to strangers.

Sumbul smile and nods,

I am also from your college, in fact from your class. I am new here.        ………Sunny said.

Oh okay.   So tell me what can I do to help you?       ...Sumbul said.

The thing is, I like you. Kya aap mere sath date pe chalengi.        ......Sunny asked nervously.

Sumbul gets lost in thought.    ....The boy is nice and handsome too and it is just a matter of a date. This will not diminish my love for my bhagadbilla. Love may be one sided but my love is true for him.

Sumbul thinks all this and then answers him.

See, I am a girl who wants only one man in her life. Whether that boy is in my destiny or not, I cannot think of anyone else without him. And if you want, we can become good friends, I will go on a date with you, but as a friend, not more than that.          ......Sumbul said.

Sunny was heartbroken but he understood Sumbul's words and made friendship with her.  Both of them talked for a bit, told each other about themselves and then Sunny gave her his card and told her the place and time of the date and went away.

Sumbul was about to go on a date with someone for the first time, butterflies were flying on her body. SHe was having a strange feeling.

Then after some time Fahmaan comes to her, he was drinking. Both were still angry. Fahmaan had brought a girl with him. He took the girl in front of Sumbul and was clinging to hee to get Sumbul jailous.

But Sumbul was not feeling jealous at all because she knew that Fahmaan would definitely do such a thing in anger because today Sumbul had hurt his heart. Sumbul knew that today she had spoken too much which had hurt Fahmaan a lot.

Sumbul felt that Fahman had drunk a lot and that is why he was behaving like this.But today Fahmaan did not drink, today Sumbul's words to him felt like a dagger. And he was showing the girl along with him that girls are crazy about him.

Seeing no reaction from Sumbul, he took the girl to the dance floor and started dancing. After he leaves, Sumbul smiles.

He is really an idiot.       .....Sumbul said.