CHAPTER - 5

After a break of 10 minutes, the heartbeat of both had become normal but their desires were not yet fulfilled. Both make eye contact and without any delay set their positions again. This time Fahmaan was on the bed and Sumbul was on top of him. And both start the 2nd round.

Both of them kiss and Fahmaan slowly puts it inside her. Sumbul was wet so there was no problem in going inside. Then he raises his waist and starts thrusting. And Sumbul also moans in pleasure with every thrust of his. The kiss of both of them was continuing and Sumbul was moaning into his mouth.

Then Fahmaan's hands started moving towards her ass and he was pinching her ass hard. And she started screaming into his mouth.

Then he put his index finger in the hole of her ass and pulled her hair with his right hand and lifted her up a little and after breaking the kiss he started sucking her nipples. And she screams loudly.

Even after the first round, Fahmaan was very tight and both were enjoying the second round even more than before. The whole room was echoing with the sound of both their moans and groans. After some time, the speed of intercourse increases and both of them become out of breath. But he did not stop and kept fucking her until both of them reached climax again.

Sumbul was able to feel his hardness inside her and it was driving her crazy. It was clear from her moans that she was sitting in heaven. Fahmaan's thrust were forcing her nails to dig into Fahmaan's shoulders.

Then after some time Sumbul reaches climax and she hugs Fahmaan tightly because her body was feeling numb.

Fahmaan also felt that Sumbul's kiss was about to come. Sumbul's side wall was clenched and  became tighter.

Wait for me for two minutes baby, my cum is about to come. Both will leave together.      ..... Fahmaan said with struggle.  Becouse og his havvy breathe.

Sumbul nods while moaning,

Fahmaan thrusts rapidly and after some time both of them cum together. Both of them got tired because they had sex for 1 hour. Both of them fell asleep lying down like that.

,,*******************

Then in the evening, when Sumbul opens her eyes, she herself becomes shy after seeing both of them.  Sumbul was sleeping on her side and Fahmaan was sleeping hugging her from behind.  Fahmaan had one hand on Sumbul's boobs and the other under her head. This position was exactly what she had imagined in her heart with Fahmaan as her husband.

Then she turned towards Fahmaan and started looking at him lovingly. Then she kissed him on the forehead.

I love you Fahmaan.      ... Sumbul said while kissing his forehead.

Then covered herself with the bedsheet and went to the bathroom. she is in pain, she takes hot bath. And she sit in the bathtub and remember everything that both of them had loved. and she smiles.

She reduces body pain by sitting in the bathtub for a long time. And outside, Fahmaan had woken up and without seeing Sumbul nearby, he goes to his room and freshens up. Sumbul would also be freshening up but Sumbul took a lot of time.

Fahmaan comes back after freshening up and he finds Sumbul. He looks around the whole house but cannot find Sumbul. Then he starts calling her and goes to her room. Just then Sumbul speaks from the bathroom. And he gets peace. Not seeing Sumbul, he started feeling restless.

Then after some time Sumbul comes out and Fahmaan hugs her tightly.Sumbul smiles that how much Fahmaan said loves her. But Fahmaan used to care about her just as a friend. And Sumbul had mistook his concern for love.

They both broke the hug and came outside. But Fahmaan starts laughing after seeing Sumbul's way of walking.

Sumbul was in pain so she was walking with her legs slightly open.

how are you moving,      ....Fahmaan said while laughing.

Don't laugh, it's because of you that I can't walk properly.     ...sumbul said,

Then Fahmaan picks her up in his arms.

Awwww.  Baby, I am here to carry you.       ... Fahmaan kissed her on the forehead and said.

Then he lovingly makes her sit on the couch and goes to the kitchen to make coffee and oats for both of them.Fahman knew how to cook but he never cooked it because he had Sumbul. And whenever he cooked something, it was only for Sumbul.

Sumbul turns on the TV and searches for a movie but doesn't find anything special. So she starts using Instagram on her phone. And after some time Fahmaan comes with food and both of them eat food and sleep in their respective rooms.

************

Sumbul considered every action of Fahmaan as love and started loving him from her heart.But Fahmaan used to do all the physical needs with her.  Both of them never talked about it and kept everything in their hearts.

After all that  had done with Sumbul, Fahmaan's relationship with Sumbul had also changed in his heart.  Now she had become more special for him and he wanted to give her all the happiness in the world. He was ready to do everything for her. But he could not understand that he had fallen in love with Sumbul. He kept thinking that both of them have sexual needs and this is not love. He did not even realize that Sumbul had considered all this to be love.

Sumbul was falling in love and Fahmaan was also doing everything for her.  There was no scope for both of them to talk about this. Both were absorbed in themselves.

Both of them started fulfilling each other's physical needs. They started having sex every two weeks. And like this the time passed. The heartfelt talks of both remained theirs heart. And their misunderstanding will come to the fore and cause a lot of pain to both of them.

***___***___***___***___***___***___***

Guys, hope you all are liking the story track. Plz do votes and comments.