CHAPTER - 3

Fahmaan leaves for college and Sumbul cleans the house and gets ready for a date. She was wearing a light pink colored dress which was till her knees and was sleeveless. She applied simple makeup and lip gloss, grabbed the phone and left.

Sunny had told him the place, although Sunny wanted to pic her but Sumbul refused. Sumbul had gone in her own car, although Fahmaan did not allow her to drive.  He has to go everywhere, where Sumbul wants to go and every time.

But today Sumbul is stealing all the work from him and she knows that he will not accept her but she doesn't know that she didn't get to tell him that today she is going on a date.

Thinking about Fahmaan, she reaches there where she was given the address.

This was a very nice coffee shop, not a shop, it was a small resort. Sumbul goes inside smiling and Sunny has reached there. Sumbul goes inside and looks here and there, then she sees Sunny and she goes to him. Sunny also stood looking at her.

Sunny had decorated separate tables for both of them.Like a perfect boyfriend, Sunny held the chair back for Sumbul to sit and Sumbul sat down. Sumbul would like this action of Sunny very much and she wanted to see this ideality in Fahmaan. For herself.

Then Sunny also sat in front of her. It was their first date. Both were shy. Then to break the silence of both, the waiter came to take the order.

Sumbul orders coffee for both of them.Then both start talking.

On the other side Fahmaan has reached college, by the way today was Sunday, and today their  are special lecture or even on Sunday their college is open because all the students go to library. And some students also used to come to pass time.

Fahmaan never used to go to college on Sundays, he came today only for Sumbul to take notes for Sumbul so that her studies do not get harmed.

No boy from Fahmaan's gang had come to college, only Neetu had come. Fahmaan was late. So he first attend the lecture and after finishing the lecture, neetu and Fahmaan go to the library because he had to return the book.

There they talk about Sumbul and Neetu tells Fahmaan that Sumbul was going on a date today. Sumbul had told everything to Neetu.

Hearing this, Fahmaan started getting angry. Neetu even told him the place. Fahmaan started the car angrily and started going to that place. Fahmaan could tolerate everything but Sumbul not telling him and Sumbul being alone with anyone could not be tolerated at all.His eyes turned red with anger.

And on the other side, both of them had participated in the dance. All the couples present there had to dance because today was a special day of that resort.

Sunny and Sumbul were dancing. They both had become good friends. Sunny had now accepted Sumbul as her friend.

Then Fahmaan reaches there and his blood starts boiling after seeing Sumbul dancing with Sunny.

Sumbull....        .... Fahmaan called out loudly and angrily.

Everyone started looking at him. Sumbul herself got scared as to what happened to him.

Sunny's hand was still on Sumbul's waist and he asks Sumbul      ...who is this? Sunny was also scared by the way Fahmaan was looking at him..

By the time Sumbul spoke Fahmaan had reached them.

Hath hatta wrna hath Tod dunga.         ...... Fahmaan said while controlling his anger. But his voice was very scary.

Sumbul could not believe that it was Fahmaan. Sumbul had never seen so much anger till date, nor had he ever seen her so angry.

Sunny removed his hand and Fahmaan held Sumbul's hand and took her towards the car. Everyone kept watching and Sumbul also silently walked with him.

Both of them sit in the car and Fahmaan was driving the car angrily like a madman.  Today Sumbul came to know that Fahmaan also has feelings for her. She was looking at him and Fahmaan was still quiet.  Both of them do not know what is going to happen after going home.

Sumbul also knew that this was the calm before the storm and Fahmaan went home and got angry at her.

Then both of them reached home Fahmaan applied brakes of the car and came out of the car, holding Sumbul's hand and angrily took her inside. and locked the house from inside,

He hits her against the wall and holds her shoulders tightly which causes pain to Sumbul.

Ahhhhhh.   Kya kar rahe ho chodo. It's hurting.            .....Sumbul said.

Shhhhhh. Ek shabad mat bolo. Jo mai puchu uska hi jwab dena.       Fahmaan said placing his finger on her lips and his face was close to Sumbul and there was anger in his eyes.

what did you both do, .....Fahmaan asked softly.

Sumbul was no less and she wanted to see more jailous.

I don't consider it necessary to tell you.       ...Sumbul said arrogantly.

Fahmaan held her jaw hard and asked again but this time angrily and loudly.

What happened between you two and how many times did you meet?         ..... Fahmaan said angrily, grinding his teeth.

Why do you care? you give attention to your girlfriends.          ..Sumbul said.

Then Fahmaan turned her away. Sumbul's front side was against the wall and back side was in front of Fahmaan.

baby please tell       ..... Fahmaan said while kissing her on the back of her neck.

In anger, Fahmaan was not only losing his control but was also trying to persuade Sumbul to tell the truth.

Sumbul was losing her mind because she also wanted Fahmaan to love her.

Then Fahmaan opens the zip of her dress and a current runs through Sumbul's body. Both of them had not done this yet, this feeling was strange for both of them.

Both were losing their senses and control, both were ready to do everything.
Then Fahmaan started moving his index finger on her bare back and asked again.
Sumbul had lost her senses and was unable to speak to him.

Speak baby      ...... Fahmaan said while kissing the other side of her neck.

Sumbul turned towards him and hugged him tightly and said.

Main
deep breath

Us se
Breath

Aaj.. pehli
Breath

Baar mili hu.

And as soon as she says this, Fahmaan breaks the hug, caresses her cheeks and starts kissing her. Both of them were fighting during the kiss.

Both were thirsty for each other, they wanted to devour each other.

****____****____****____****____****___

More on this tomorrow friends.

You will get complete sex, very angry and jealous sex.