EPILOGUE

ONE YEAR LATER

Fahmaan and his Lil Princess and Lil Prince were playing sitting on the bed.

All three were ignoring Sumbul. Lil Princess is dad's girl.And Lil Prince has also become dad's boy now.And dad doesn't want anyone without his kids now.

It was 11 o'clock at night and none of the three were looking at Sumbul. Sumbul was very unhappy with her three scoundrels. Because Sumbul was now living here only for the household work and the work of those three. Sometimes you change Lil Princess's napkin and sometimes you make her breast feed and even then she never misses an opportunity to bite her mother's nipple.

And wake up in the morning, prepare breakfast for the elder prince and the younger prince, send one to school and the other to office. Both of them do not leave their little princess even if they have to miss school and office. And Lil Princess is no less, she cries a lot when her dad and bro goes to office and school.

Despite all this, no one gives attention to Sumbul but hugs the princess as soon as they returns from office and school.

Sumbul gets up from the couch and silently goes near them and lies down on the bed on hee side.

Fahmaan and Rahmaan both look at each other and smile and signal that let's convince Mumma.

Both of them hug Sumbul, Fahmaan from behind and Rahmaan from the front.

We sorry mumma. And love you so much. .....Both of them say together and kiss Sumbul on the cheek.Fahmaan gives wet kiss.

Sum:::,,, Leave me. Go to your princess. She need you both more than me.

We are sorry mumma and we three need you more. .....Both of them say together and hug more tightly.

Sumbul was now trapped between the two.

Aree dur hatto. Saans to aane do. .... Sumbul said.

First tell whether you have forgiven us or not. ......both of them stay together.

Yes Baba I did it. Leave it now. .....sumbul said.

Both of them kiss her again and leave.Then Lil Princess starts crying.

Look, both of you princesses also got hungry. Now she needs me even more. ....Sumbul Said. And all three start laughing.

Then Fahmaan and Rahmaan lay down on bed and Sumbul lay down after breast feeding Lil Princess. All four sleep on the same bed.

Both the children sleep in the center and Sumbul and Fahmaan sleep on one side of them. After both of them have a deep sleep, Fahmaan goes to Sumbul's side. He hugs Sumbul from behind. Fahmaan's hand caresses Sumbul's stomach and goes inside her night pajama.

Sumbul holds his hand over the clothes.
Kya kar rahe ho. Badmashi nhi. Good baby ki tarah so jao. .....Sumbul whispers slowly.

The child needs a soft cushion to sleep. .... Fahmaan said.

Then Sumbul turns over and her back is on the bed.

Aayo. Sumbul opens her arms and say to Fahmaan.

Fahmaan climbs on top of her and places his head on her soft breast. And he closes his eyes. Sumbul caresses his hair.

My soft cushion. ..... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul smiles and Fahmaan turns his head slightly to the side and opens the buttons of her night shirt. And he takes one of her nipples in his mouth.And sucking milk like a child.

Fahmaan::::,,,, I only want the mother of my children. And he falls asleep sucking milk.After he fell asleep, Sumbul wanted to remove the nipple from his mouth. But Fahmaan had pressed it very tightly and it was not coming out. And she too fell asleep.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So guys this is where the story ends. I Hope you all liked it. Special from the one on whose request I have written. And thank you so much guys for supporting me. Love you.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️