"Baba I'm fine" I again replied the same

He smiled and said "you know what Noor when somebody went into coma, his body may be not work but his mind work and so that happen to me my body was not working but my mind was I always listened to all of you and specially you because I knew you are my crying baby, whenever you came into my room and again and again cried I always listened to you and I know everything whatever you said to me so I am asking you how are you noor" when he completed himself I hugged him tightly and cries like there is no tomorrow...I cried for 20 minutes and then he left me and gave me a glass of water. I drink while flat because my throat was dried because of continuous crying...

I told him everything because I know he remembered every single things and so about my marriage and while saying all this my tears are continuously flowing
He listened my all words peacefully and said...

"Tumhe pata hai noor ki jo bhi Allah Karta Hai uske piche koi Na koi vajah jarur hoti hai aur jab Allah hame pareshaniyan deta Hai to vo isliye deta Hai kyunki vo humse Mohabbat Karta Hai aur vo chahta Hai ki ham usse dua Karen uski madad mange aur jab Allah hame sabse jyada pareshaniyan deta Hai to vo humse sabse jyada Mohabbat bhi karta hai isiliye vo hame baar baar pareshaniyan deta Hai tumhen Allah ne pareshaniyan Di Magar tumne ye nahi dekha ki vo tumse kitni Mohabbat Karta Hai tumne Allah se shikayat kar di ki vo tumhen pareshaniyan deta Hai Magar tumne Allah ka yah shukr nahin kiya ki vah tumse Mohabbat bhi to Karta Hai me janta hu usne tumse bahut important cheej ya insaan is waqt tumse le Li Hai Magar tumhen nahin pata ki is time per vo tumhare liye sahi hai ya nahin ho sakta hai ki jo Tum mang rahi ho is waqt uski jarurat kahin kisi aur Ko isiliye Allah ne use tumse thodi der ke liye chhin Liya Hai Magar yakin rakho uss per vo tumhen wapas jarur de dega aur agar nahin bhi deta Hai to vo Allah hai use pata hai ki hamare liye kab kaun si cheej sabse behtar hai vo Jo bhi karega hamare ache ke liye hi karega kyuki vo hamse 70 mothers se bhi jyada mohobbat karta hai...do you understand that.."

(You know noor that whatever Allah does, there is a reason behind it need and when Allah gives us troubles, He does so because He loves us and He wants us to ask for His help. When Allah gives us the most troubles, He also loves us the most, that is why He gives us the most troubles, then Allah gave you problem and you complained him , you have not thanked Allah for loving you. I know that the man who is snatched from youis very important for you but this is not the right time for you both for meeting for youboth and that is why he is not with you ta this time, You may not know that what you are asking for is needed at this time by someone else and that is why Allah has chosen you to give it to you, but have faith in Him that He will definitely give it back to you and even if not, it is Allah who gives it to you. It is used to know when and what is the best thing for us. Whatever he does, he will do for our good because he is loves us more than 70 mothers...)

Listening to all this tears gather in my eyes. I became very embarrassed on myself that I complained to Allah as soon as I troubled, but did not thank him for his love. I should not do that. Baba has made me a realise of my mistake and reduce all the misery of my heart...now I'm feeling my heart is light..

Papa is right, perhaps someone else needs BP at this time, that is why it has been taken away from me. But I am sure. Allah will give him back to me and even if he won't return, I am sure that He will give me patience and peace because he loves me more than anyone else...

I have been sitting with my father for a while and Kept talking to him like this. Then I left his room because he had to sleep...

At night I completed my isha namaj and I raised my hands for dua...