Grandma Wang waved her hand and took Xiao Man to change his shoes and go upstairs. Gao Yuan immediately ran out to tell the two brothers the good news.

The reception desk was not far from the exchange machine, and their conversation was also listened to by Xi Yue and Shen Yu.

"It turns out that books can be exchanged for so much money..."

Shen Yu took a sip of coffee and replied slowly: "It's not surprising, but the second book with the same content is probably not worth much." "

That's okay, too. After all, there are so many books in one plane! Cultural inheritance is a great treasure!"

00:00

Previous

PlayNext

00:00 / 03:31

Mute

Settings

Fullscreen

Copy video url

Play/Pause

Mute/Unmute

Report a problem

Language

Share

Vidverto Player

...

One evening, Xi Yue and Xi Yue did not receive any new guests. Perhaps the wooden doors in other cities were well hidden and difficult to be discovered.

It started to get dark early in the extreme cold plane, and the balances of the three Fu Junbo brothers who had spent the whole afternoon were over 1,000 each.

Although the books collected from [㳔] were not exchanged for [㳔's particularly high points], compared to the previous aimless search, the points obtained from these books already made them very satisfied.

The four members of the Yi family also ran back and forth several times. They were fully armed and traveled easily. They even brought back many antique calligraphy and paintings, and they became rich instantly!

Everyone went back to the hot spring pavilion to take a bath, and then went to the buffet restaurant for dinner.

Everyone in the extreme cold plane has a smile on their face. They are extremely satisfied with today's harvest!

As soon as eight o'clock passed, it was time to move in the hot summer plane. They were gearing up to prepare, hoping that they could also find good things. Not to mention thermostatic clothes, it would be easy to buy a mask that can breathe freely if you have enough money. alright!

As soon as the two families in cool clothes left Tangquan, a short-haired man wearing an old man's undershirt and pulling a cart came in.

He was stunned for a while, then quickly regained his composure and pulled the cart toward the reception desk.

As he got closer and closer, Xi Yuehe found a big dog sitting in the cart behind him!

The big dog looks like a golden retriever. The hair on its body has been shaved, and its four paws are wrapped with gauze. It is constantly sticking out its tongue and panting heavily.

"Hello, can I bring pets here?" the short-haired man asked politely.

It can be seen from the affection in his eyes as he kept comforting the dog that if Xi Yue said he couldn't carry it, he might turn around and pick him up.

"Okay. I need to go to that computer to scan the information and create a file, and exchange items for points. Later, I used the points to exchange for tickets to the hot spring." Xi Yue said (this, pointing to the big dog with its tongue sticking out) : "It needs it too."