141-150

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Apocalyptic Management System-Chapter 141 The Male Protagonist of the Farming Story

He Youjin was carrying He Youshu and looked at Tian Meihua with pleading eyes.

Tian Meihua sneered: "You agreed to sell Daya to the flower house at the beginning, what are you pretending to do now?"

After pressing her fingerprints on the divorce letter, Tian Meihua carefully put away the two pieces of paper.

Finally freed... From now on, their mother and daughter are free...

He Wang glanced angrily at their mother and daughter, holding He Manfu's hand and asking for help.

He Manfu's eyes are now full of the heroic Wen Shuo. His black robe is embroidered with gold thread, and he looks richer than his eldest brother.

Forget it... Daddy's reputation has been ruined, and now she can only hold on to her eldest brother.

"Wait a minute..." Xi Yue spoke slowly.

"What else do you want to say?!" He Wang turned around with a sullen face, and the corners of his eyes seemed to twitch slightly in anger.

"Your water bag is on the table, and I haven't given you any money yet." After Xi Yue reported a number, Mrs. He took out the money bag from her third son tremblingly, counted out the copper coins one by one and put them on the table. The eldest son brought the water bag and bamboo tube with him.

"Continue buying water, and if you don't want to buy it, don't block the door of my inn." Xi Yue put the copper coins into the wooden box and shouted to the surrounding villagers.

There are no villages or shops in this area, and it is not known if there is a water source in the mountains. This inn is the only place where you can buy water, and the villagers queue up to help themselves.

After Tian Meihua and her daughter learned to fetch water, Shen Yu and Xi Yue's work was taken over by them.

Xi Yue sat aside and stared. None of the villagers dared to approach Tian Meihua and ask her to get more water.

After all, this inn lady looks cute and beautiful, but she has a really bad temper. Her tall husband has to stand aside and squeeze her shoulders when he doesn't see her.

...

"Ms. sir, are you still feeling uncomfortable? We must report this kind of banditry to the official..." He Dou, the third daughter-in-law with a silver hairpin on her head, hugged He Youshu who had just woken up. She burst into tears and cried so hard that she looked so pitiful.

"Okay! Don't hold the third child all the time. Let him have a good rest. It's not bad luck to cry all the time!"

Xi Yue's words still left a knot in Wang He's heart. This considerate person who could say nice things once had another problem. The third wife who married Manfu was very much to her liking, but now she didn't like her anywhere. Especially looking at the silver hairpin on her head, I felt even worse.

The third child is his own flesh and blood. Not to mention how filial he was in the past, he always thought of him when he had something delicious to eat. This woman must have led the third child to evil!

Probably noticing the look in Wang He's eyes, Mrs. He Dou exchanged a look with He Youshu, gently wiped away her tears and took off the silver hairpin on her head: "Mom, don't be angry, I'm too worried about my husband. Previously. I visited my classmates with my husband, and in order not to embarrass my husband, I gritted my teeth and bought a silver hairpin. I should have given it to my mother long ago, but I was so scared all the way that I forgot about it. Mother, please dont listen to that vicious woman. Provocation, my husband's filial piety can be seen in the sky."