71-80

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System - Chapter 71 Xi Yues Past + Shen Yus Rebirth

Xi Yue turned off her phone and lay on the bed, tossing and turning, "Ah ah! The male and female protagonists are so good! The author is so good at writing! Who wouldn't want such a sweet love!" Thinking about the novel he just finished reading,

Xi Yue Excited and melancholy.

I am excited because the plot of the novel makes me want to put it down, and I am sad because she actually really wants to have such a relationship. She will never leave you, and the whole world only loves you.

But how can there be such love in reality? In this era, you can become true love after knowing each other for two or three days, and because of a small thing, you can stop seeing each other forever and continue looking for the next true love.

It's like the person who confessed to her confessed to others in the same way yesterday, and even the person who chased her two days ago has become the boyfriend of her classmate.

Xi Yue has no good friends, no caring family, and no sweet lover.

She especially hopes to have someone who can listen to her concerns like a friend, care about her life like a family member, and accompany her in the future like a lover.

But where do such people exist? If you find that it is not suitable after getting together, then it is better not to start. You are already disappointed with family and friendship, so dont have any expectations for love.

Shen Yu watched Xi Yue rolling around happily at first, then frowning and thinking about something, and finally sighed. He was puzzled. Could a novel actually have so many insights?

Time flies, Xi Yue has graduated from college.

Xi Zhiqiang has not contacted her during the New Year and holidays these years, as if he has forgotten this daughter. Although she was single due to her ability, she failed to find the lover she wanted in the end.

But if you are disappointed in love, you will be successful in money.

Xi Yue has written six or seven novels over the years, and the profits have been considerable. Two days ago, the editor told her that one of the novels had been chosen by the employer to be adapted into a TV series.

Although Xi Yue lives alone, she can still be considered a wealthy woman, so she has no worries about food and drink for the time being.

So during the period after graduation, she didn't rush to find a job. She just had fun, watched videos and cooked every day, and lived happily day and night.

Shen Yu frowned and looked at the thick dark circles under Xi Yue's eyelids. He was a little worried that staying up late like this would be too harmful to his health.

Sure enough, one quiet morning, not long after Xi Yue locked her phone and fell asleep, Shen Yu noticed that her chest gradually stopped rising and falling, as if she had lost her breath.

As if she had realized something, Shen Yu squatted down beside the bed and stroked her hair with trembling hands.

This world gradually collapsed.

After a period of confusion, Shen Yu appeared in the hotel room. Everything here was exactly the same as the room he lived in. It was clean, tidy and unpopular.

There was a small hill on the bed. Looking closer, Xi Yue's sleeping face was red, the dark circles on his face were gone, and his skin was smooth and tender, like a pink and white peach. She seemed to be dreaming of something delicious, and she gave it a sip.