91-100

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System - Chapter 91 Back to the hotel

Shen Yuqian went outside, took out the car from the space, and left.

Xi Yue asked Wei Huaqing to get into the driver's seat, and they left the base first.

As the car drove out of the base, Hua Qing looked at the gate that was retreating in the rearview mirror and felt mixed feelings in his heart.

Following Xi Yue's instructions, Di Huaqing parked the car next to the RV.

"When he comes back, you start cooking. Whether he eats it or not, I will take you out of here." "Thank you

, thank you. I will definitely cook it seriously!"

After more than half an hour, Shen Yu's figure appeared Appearing on the roadside in an instant, Xi Yue saw him and immediately went up to him: "How is it?"

"It went very well. I threw the base commander into the shack area and suppressed his men. The second in command quickly took over the base and took over smoothly. ."

"Shack area? It's really an advantage for him. Such a person should be fed to zombies!"

Shen Yu couldn't help laughing when he saw Xi Yue's angry look.

Thinking of the blood-soaked soil in front of the slum area... Maybe the base director of City B would rather encounter zombies...

The ingredients for raw stir-fried grass are very simple, only fresh alfalfa.

This seed is not available in Shen Yu Space, but Xi Yue bought it from the mall.

The sesame seeds didn't work last time, but alfalfa didn't need that much energy, so Xi Yue and Shen Yu worked together to encourage seedlings.

First heat the pot with salad oil, then add lard, add alfalfa and water and stir-fry, then add various seasonings.

When he finally poured in the liquor, a fire immediately rose.

The whole process only takes a few minutes, and the green stir-fried grass heads are on the plate and out of the pot.

This dish is smooth and refreshing, with a slight aroma of wine and sauce.

Xi Yue never thought that such a simple vegetarian dish would be so delicious.

Xi Yue was not surprised when the system beeped to indicate that the check-in was successful.

If such a dish doesn't work, she will really get into trouble!

Hua Qing is very confident in his craftsmanship. As long as he has tried it, no one will be disappointed.

Xi Yue tasted a few more bites before stopping his chopsticks: "The food is very delicious. I remember you said that your wife is very good at making rice rolls. Can you please help her make one for us?" "Of course, but

the front is dipped in rice ." It takes more than four hours to grind rice..."

Xi Yue looked at his watch, it was already past four o'clock. m.

"Then go back to the base first, and I'll come back to you then."

Shen Yu handed the crystal core materials to Wei Huaqing, and then packed up the tools on the desk.

"This... we don't want these, as long as we can go to the base!" Wei Huaqing was a little scared, fearing that they would change their minds and not take them with them.