The rise began ❤️♾️

I open my eyes, to the beautiful sun beaming through the window. I look over to Catnap, making sure he is sleeping soundly, as he should be. I then remember that it's the grand opening of the new theme park! I suddenly get excited, and I start smiling to myself as I want to wake up Catnap, but don't. I should really let him rest; he needs it.

I get up, and walk to the kitchen, looking at the calendar. And, as I had thought, it's the grand opening of the theme park, I really can't wait to go. I pour some cereal, not wanting to make some complex breakfast like I have been the past couple of days. After a minute or two of finishing my cereal, Hoppy walks into the kitchen whilst rubbing her eyes. "Hey, Hoppy." I say, and he nods as I sign of saying hello back. We chat about the theme park, and how much snacks and cotton candy we are about to consume. Then, Catnap walks into the room, and he gets out some cereal and pours it for himself same as me and Hoppy did. "Hey, babe." I speak his direction, "Hey, how'd you sleep?" He asks me, "Good. You?" I ask back. "Same." It was a quick little chat to start the morning off with us, but we converse a lot more once he sat down next to us.

We go back to our rooms to get dressed, me and Catnap obviously having the same room. We pick out our clothes carefully, since we are going to be out in public for a while. "You think I should wear... The purple short sleeve, with some baggy jeans, and a necklace?" He asks me, and I look at him. "Very good outfit to be honest, yeah you should." I say, smiling, and he nods, getting undressed. It isn't weird to see each other get undressed, since we're obviously dating, and we are used to it. I don't really ever think about having the dirty with each other, maybe someday, but not today or for a while. Catnap jokes about it, but sometimes I can't tell if he's being serious or not. 

We eventually finish and brush our teeth afterwards. "I can't wait Catnap! Oh how fun it's going to be." I say, wagging my tail back and forth. "Glad to see you excited for this. I am as well, but not as much as you." He laughs at my energy, and we walk into the living room, sitting on the couch to wait for Hoppy. We turn on some TV in the meantime and converse our way through the now boring news unlike yesterday's. She walks into the living room after 20 minutes of waiting, apparently, she was leveling up on some mobile game she bought. "You seriously made us wait for your stupid game?" Catnap slaps his face, "It ain't a stupid game!" She says, rolling her eyes. "Whatever you say." I laugh.

We walk out the door, and begin walking, trying to get there early since it opens in an hour. "Well, hopefully it isn't a complete bust like most places I end up going to." Catnap says, "But... It'll be better since I'm with you two." Smiling back at us, he says heartwarmingly. We keep walking, taking each step with haste, attempting to get there quickly, and swiftly. We stop by a couple of places, taking pictures in front of the cool statues and architecture. 

"I really love this town bro, it's so cool." Hoppy says, admiring the things as we pass. About 30 minutes later, our legs feeling worn and tired, we arrive at the entrance, along with a bunch of people who are waiting. But they drove here, so we should really be at the front. We sit on a bench, sharing ideas on what the place is going to be like once we enter.

15 more minutes pass, and a voice comes over the speakers. "Ladies and gentlemen! I want to represent to you... The grand opening of Harrisville National Theme Park!" The announcer booms, and we quickly get up and jog over to the entrance. Then, the gates open and people go running in. "Or... H.N.T.P. if you want to get technical." The announcer giggles over the intercom. We enter the theme park and are met with balloons and the smell of sweetness and popcorn. The scene gets brighter, the sun seeming to respond to the happiness of the place. Or it may just be Catnap. "Y'know what, I'mma let y'all do your own thing, I'mma go and have my own fun!" Hoppy runs away from us, laughing with joy. "I guess I'll tell her to meet us back at the entrance in a few hours." Catnap snickers, and so do I.