Ew 🤢 🤮

I wake up with this sudden burst of energy, and I stand up in shock. The fuck? I'm actually standing up... I decide to walk around a tiny bit... And I'm walking! Hah! This is a miracle!

CatNap then wakes up, and looks at me in shock. "Since when did you magically be able to walk?" He asks me. "I dunno! Like you said, magic." I laugh excitedly. He laughs back, as I run around the house, jumping in joy. "I'm honestly so grateful I don't gotta stay being wheeled around by you, especially you." I joke, and CatNap gives me a 'are you serious' look.

After a while, we decide to go for a walk around our block. This neighborhood outside of the city is nice, and well put together to be honest. It reminds me of those nice fictional towns that you usually see in books or shows.

I smile to myself, as me and CatNap are appreciating every second we are out the house and exploring the neighborhood. The birds chirping mixed with the gentle blow of trees is just the perfect noise for relaxation.

I breathe in the best breath I've taken in forever. Outside... It's just life. Really, if you think about it, back when Earth was created, buildings, landmarks, and all that stuff wasn't a thing. Now that technology, and humans jumped in, it kinda ruined this planet. I'd much rather live on Mars to be honest with you.

Me and CatNap start heading here and there, looking at the artifacts and graffiti here and there. I like graffiti, as long as it's actually cool. If it's some dumb signature that ain't even stylized... That's just a waste of a good wall, and some good paint.

We encounter a few other beings walking. If it's a human, they're probably bringing their dog along, if it's another critter then they're probably walking alone, or with a friend. Either way, we still greet them as we pass, and go along our ways.

I like socializing, it's always been a part of my persona, and it'll always be, til' the day I die.

We hop around, joyfully messing with each other, making sure we're both fine and okay. I don't know why, even if we're right by each other, you just have to make sure the other person is okay.

It now begins to blow a bunch of wind into the town, and people who were previously walking their dogs are now all inside. We decided we should do the same, since we don't wanna get sick or get a cold from the cold, if that makes any sense.

We jog home, making sure we don't leave each other behind. We don't wanna accidentally leave someone with another person, or leave them and not know.

We enter our house, panting and taking big breaths. That was a long walk, it was pretty fun getting out.

Once the whether cools down, back to a warm-tropical type feeling, we go back outside.

I see a bug on the sidewalk, and see that it's weirdly colored. "CatNap, that bug looks very weird..." I say, tilting my head. "Yeah, so let's get away from it." He sighs, and laughs.

I bend down to get even closer to it. "DogDay, please get away from it, what if it's lethal?" He asks me, and I shrug, "I'm almost certain it wouldn't be, CatNap." I laugh, and the bug latches onto my arm and bites me. "Ouch!" I yelp, and the weird looking bug bounces away.

"DogDay! I told you!" He says, lifting me up off the ground and checking my arm. "I'll be fine, it didn't even hurt. Maybe a tiny bit, but that's it." I shrug, and CatNap makes a 'phew' sound while whipping imaginary sweat off of his forehead.

Well, it's a bugbite, it'll probably be a small bump tomorrow. I dunno how man times I've been bitten by a bug in my lifetime... Probably about 100 times? Probably more, I'm clumsy when it comes to bugs.

Anyway, we head back home after a little, because CatNap says we gotta disinfect my bite, or else it may turn to a huge purple bump instead of a small red one.

He grabs some sanitizer, and some whipes, and he starts putting the liquid on my now small bump, and whipping it down. Afterwards, he kisses the spot as a joke I guess. "That should put some extra help into it." He raises his eyebrows as he says that, and I punch his shoulder. "Stop tryna be a weirdo on purpose!" CatNap laughs as I say that. "Whatever you say, pups." He says in a sarcastic tone, me knowing it won't stop.

This bugbite is starting to itch, ew.

797 words
---------------
Hello, like I said, imma upload everyday, and I'm planning for this to have at least 10-15 parts, longer than I have been making these.
I know that the first one was 12 parts long, so this one may be the same, who knows, depends on what these parts lead to 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, as always, see you next chapter!