Healthy 🐕❤️‍🩹

As always, I wake up beside Catnap, and take in his beautiful lavender scent. I love this man so much, really, he means a lot to me. And I feel so much better today, it's like I never was sick! I get up to use the restroom, and I see in the mirror that my cheeks are back to their normal color. I smiled at myself, knowing I have recovered. I quickly use the restroom again, before letting Catnap get his beauty rest and me heading into the kitchen. I enter the kitchen and look at the assortment of food that lies in the pantry. I bring out the one and only... ✨Cookie Crisp✨

{I brought it back y'all for this one time}

I pour it into my bowl, and then the milk afterwards. You know, this is the second time Imma fourth wall break in this story... But if I catch you pouring that milk... BEFORE the cereal... All you are getting for breakfast is a concussion... {Guys don't worry he'll have a concussion for the rest of the day I'm mad at him 🤬}

Anyway, I eat it as I read a book. I don't know how PEOPLEEEE eat while scrolling through tiktok? Like you're just weird if you do that. {Okay, Dogday, that's like everyone nowadays bro I think you're the weird one...}

After I finish eating, I put my bookmark back into the book on page 127. Yeah, I've been reading this book for some time now, but I didn't think anybody would be interested in knowing. I look around, figuring out what else I should do. I then see Hoppy, damn I forgot about her already. I then hear Catnap enter the kitchen. "Hey, puppy." He says, wrapping his tail around my waist and kissing my head. "Hey, babe... I wanna prank Hoppy." I say, wagging my tail a bit, thinking about my plan. "Well, I'm down for anything that involves making Hoppy's life miserable. What's your plan?" He whispers as Hoppy snores loudly.

"I don't know... Maybe... We could probably pour some water all over her, and then when she wakes up and tries to beat one of us up, we'll have a bag of flour sitting right there, so we could just pour it on her easily... She'll be a sticky flour mess in no time." I say, chuckling. "I mean, it gets the house dirty, but it'll be an easy clean since it's water, and some flour. Sure, let's do it." Catnap giggles as we quietly get the supplies. Alright, we got the water, the flour, the big bowl, now it's ready. Catnap stops me for a second, and decided he should record it for his tiktok, which has 100k followers?! "Catnap you never told me you were viral?" I say, looking at the blue checkmark next to his name. "Eh, I don't upload much, these videos are all from Redstone though, see right here, the construction. Now people in the comments are wondering if we're alright because they heard the news, and some people want us arrested." He says, smiling.

He begins recording, with the flash on. I grab the water, and I pour it all over Hoppy. "What the fuck?!" She awakens, and Catnap then grabs the flour that's sitting on the couch on the other side of the room. She then tries to chase after Catnap, he passes me the flour, which I pour on her, causing her to freeze in her tracks immediately. Me and Dogday burst out laughing, looking at the sticky mess we made furious. Catnap then stop the recording after a couple of seconds and published it. "That was awesome!" Catnap high fives me, his face turning red from laughter. "Oh... y'all are dead for this, right after I take a shower!" She says, stomping away. Then after a couple of minutes, people flood Catnap's comments. I could tell because of the notifications playing from his phone. He looks at them, I go over and do so as well. "Funny! But where have you been?" One of them read, "Who's the other two people? Either way funny as fuck." One also read. I look at he likes the video got, 58 in 1 minute, really impressive. I guess people really do love him, other than me of course, because me and him is real love.

"Well, I think you've gotten better, considering your demeanor." He laughs at my joyous state. "Yeah, I feel a lot better today." I say, hugging him, and he hugs me back, laughing. After a couple minutes of conversing, we hear stomping coming back into the kitchen. "I'm still figuring out what Imma do to y'all, but y'all better be ready for it!" She says, her face red with anger. "You won't do anything, you don't got no balls to do it!" Catnap points and laughs. "Me and Dogday are the dynamic duo, can't stop us." He says, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. She looks closely. "I just noticed y'alls height difference... BAHAHA!" She laughs, pointing at me. "He's like 7 inches shorter than you!" She informs the Catnap the information that I'm pretty sure we already know. "Yeah, makes it easier when I'm clapping." He bursts out laughing once he sees my face of disgust. "Actually, Hoppy, we've never done that, we've made out, but we've never taken it to that level." I say, stuttering a bit. "Okay, good. I was about to say, if I knew of that, y'alls careers woulda been over right then and there." She says, rolling her eyes as she walks into the pantry. 

Well, the day goes well, and we stay in the house until 11AM, and we decided to go get donuts, because why not? We head outside, like the three musketeers we aren't. We walk along the beautiful sun, and the plain grey sidewalk. I see the most adorable puppy I have ever seen being walked by it's owner. "That is the most adorable dog ever." I say, staring at it. "No, you are." Catnap jabs at my chest, and smiles as I look at him. "Okay, I don't wanna hear your flirtatious words, so Imma put on my headphones." Hoppy says, as I assume she plays music in her headphones. Actually, probably a podcast about carrots, like a weirdo.

I go over to the owner and ask if I could pet their dog, and they say of course. I kneel down and do so, as it licks my face. It's the cutest thing ever! Beside Catnap, I still have to give him credit. I thank the owner, as she walks away with her dog. We discuss what flavors we think they may have, as we enter the donut shop. "Doughy Chews" The name of it was.

Once we enter, we scan through the colorful menu, the place themed with the colors of blue, pink, and red. I see one that catches my eye. It's having orange and purple colors as it's frosting, called "Blueberry Orange."

I point it out to Catnap, and he says it's like us. So, I get it, and so does Catnap, while Hoppy gets a raspberry with sweet drizzle on the top of it. We sit down on the outdoor tables, and take in the smell of fresh donuts, and frosting. We all take a bite at the same time and let out our oos and ahhs. "Woah, that's actually really good." Catnap says, taking in the flavors. "Yeah, we should go here more often." I say, and Hoppy agrees with us both. Catnap brings us to the front of the store, and takes a selfie, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and doing a piece sign, while Hoppy stands next to us, and sticks her tung out. I think he ends up publishing it to his tiktok as a review, or just keeps it for memories sake, probably both. 

"Well, I like hanging out like this, it's fun." I say, smiling at the two of them. "Yeah, I agree, being the one that used to be, nonsocial and weird, I should've always been like this from the start." Catnap says, nodding. "Yeah, I was right about that, you were a quiet person back then, and then you got close with Dogday, and I think his special energy touch changed something in you." She says, waving her fingers like it's a magic trick. 

We laugh as we walk home, pushing each other around, and me and Catnap teaming up on Hoppy whenever she pushes one of us two. I can't wait for the theme park to open in two days, it's gonna be so fun!

For the rest of the day, we laugh and watch TV together, and watch another Soldiers game at 6PM. I really wished that my whole life was like this, but in what universe would that be a possibility?

1476 words

----------------

Hey there, I wrote this chapter within the span of an hour. I hope you all are really enjoying this! I will be making another fanfic i_am_mxes so don't worry bout that 😁 

Anyway, I love you all, and as always, see you next chapter!