Fun and Games 🎮

Me and Catnap wake up in the morning, at about 7AM. "Morning, sunshine." He laughs as he kisses my forehead, "Morning." I respond as he gets up. We both take our showers and walk out the room. I see Hoppy asleep on the couch, with an empty bowl which seemed to have popcorn in it because of the grease. "Wake up, swine." Catnap says, and she chokes on her spit. "Hey! Don't wake me up like that, pussy!" She calls him, and he looks at her. "Don't call me that." He says, not wanting to fight. I follow Catnap into the kitchen, and into the pantry. "Well, what should we eat?" He asks me. "I'm thinking... Waffles?" I ask him, and he nods, taking out the waffle mix. "Well, then. Let's get cookin'." He says, smiling.

I bring out some pans, and he gets butter, and everything that the ingredients include. After making them, we eat them up, taking in the soft dough that includes so much flavor. "Damn Catnap, you may be a pussy but you can cook!" Hoppy laughs and he shrugs, "Again, don't call me that, or else you're the one that's gonna end up on that stove." He threatens, and she raises her hands. "Okay, okay." She rolls her eyes in laughter.

We converse a bit here and there, and talked about the theme park's grand opening. "Three more days until the theme park opens!" Hoppy says, smiling. "Yeah, and I hope you fall off the roller coaster that I heard goes 80 miles-per-hour." Catnap laughs, and I chuckle a little. "Dogday, why you laughing?" She asks me, "Because, the thought of you falling is funny." I say, giggling. "Man, Catnap, you really changed him. Like if you don't get you're google chrome, no home, disown, underground, flip phone, adoption center, un-centered, mr clean, nonclean, seems to seem, that your hair line exceeds the possible physics of 1+1 my boy, you a toy, you got a friend in me lookin' ass, to infinity and beyond lookin' ass, you sexually identify as an unsolved rubik's cube bro, you ain't the main character, you the side character that gives the protagonist side quests my boy, you asked him to get your dumbass 5 stacks of weed my boy, you like the Earth, yo head is tilted about 23 degrees my boy, jamba juice, let's have a truce! Head ass boy." Hoppy says, and I hold in my laugh.

Catnap looks at her, "Man, don't talk to me like that you unfunny, just a bunny, no money, just shows, that you the type that mows laws for 2 bucks an hour, while I be fucking your mom for 100 times that amount my boy, you got the time to mow lawns, but you don't for that double chin? That's honestly crazy, you so lazy, all you do is eat donuts with da glazy, I'm tryna rhyme, but the time, says that you ate it, oh well eat something healthy, like a lime, now you frozen, you like a mime, can't break out your personal bubble dumb ass boy, you say I'm a toy, say I ain't a boy, but rather an unsolved rubik's cube, bring your mom over and tell her to bring some lube." Catnap responded, and Hoppy just looks at him, and bursts out laughing. "Okay, we shouldn't make this go any further." She laughs, "I agree." Catnap chuckles, knowing that they were joking with each other.

{Who do y'all think won the battle?} 

We're just having fun, as we go outside to run around, and play pass with Hoppy's football she bought. We were passing it to each other, playing hot potato, and such. We all decide to climb the big tree in the backyard. This takes me back, way back to when I'd do this in middle school with the only friend I had. His name was Justin, and he was human. We had the best of times, until he transferred because of his good grades. But Catnap... I don't know, but he's always been a good friend, although he wasn't very talkative at the start.

Catnap managed to reach the top of the tree, since you know, he's a cat. And me and Hoppy are in the center, whacking at each other, and the branches that got in our hair. "Okay, I'm going down, I can't stand these itchy branches." I say, and the other two follow me down. We sit around, and discuss this and that. "Well, Dogday, don't you think that we should make some pancakes? I wanna have some brinner." Hoppy says, and Catnap nods at me. "Sure, why not?" I respond, smiling at the suggestion. The time was 6PM, which is usually when I eat.

We head into the kitchen, and I look through the various number of things in the pantry before coming across the pancake mix. "Here it is." I think aloud, and bring it out of the pantry. Once I do, I put it on the counter, and I go back for the butter, and the pans. Catnap walks into the kitchen, and hugs me from behind. "Hey sweetheart." He says, kissing my head. "Hey, babe." I smile, turning back and kissing him. He helps me out with the pans, and the equipment.

I turn on the stove, and begin cooking.

The pancakes finish, and Hoppy comes in running once the sound of the stove beeping announces itself. "I call the biggest piece!" She says, looking over the assortment of pancake sizes. "Alright, fatty. I told you' you was getting big." Catnap laughs, and she frowns. "What do you expect? I had to eat on raw bird meat out in them woods." She says, exaggerating her experience. Me and Catnap both know that she was completely fine in the woods, since the two of us were as well.

We talk as we eat, and Catnap and Hoppy scroll through their phones, while I eat in peace. The silence is really nice, especially when you're getting used to people arguing.

Anyway, we finished eating, and Hoppy immediately fell asleep on the couch as soon as she sat down on it. Me and Catnap head to our room and cuddle as we sleep. Today was pretty fun, and I hope the rest are the exact same.

1047 words

----------------

Hey, double update? Yessir, you know I got y'all! So now since this one is done, 3 more parts guys. Hey, and I wanted to ask a serious question, do you think I should make a second story other than this one? Because after this, I've been thinking about the perfect setting for another Catnap x Dogday fanfic. So, I think I will make it either way, but I wanted to know y'alls opinion.

Well, as always, see you next chapter!