Special #1.

Hey all! Sorry for not updating in awhile, but I've had a bout of writer's block and when I got over it, I procrastinated.

But now I bring you this! I hope y'all like it.

Mei.

Mei stretched her arms as the last of her students left her classroom.

She gathered her stuff and left the school, waving to her fellow teachers and to her students.

As she walked back to the dorms, she looked up at the evening sky and looked at the moon.

It had been 8 years since Kiana sacrificed herself to seal the Honkai in the moon.

In those 8 years she had become a teacher, lost most of her herrscher powers, and became the squad leader of a young man that had high Honkai adaptability, which was rare for males.

Mei did everything she could to help Adam, her male teammate, with his new life as a fighter for Schicksal.

She had asked Issei, her former Captain now husband, Kiba, a friend and fellow Squad leader, and even Siegfried, Kiana's father, to help train the boy.

She had taken quite a liking to the boy, treating him as if he was family. Something that everyone teased her about.

"What's on your mind?" A voice said from behind her.

Mei jumped with a shriek and turned around.

It was Issei.

"Issei!" She jumped at him and gave him a hug.

She hadn't seen him in months! He had to go and fight the Sirens in his home dimension.

She let go of him and looked him over. He was wearing a new uniform that she hadn't seen before.

His top looked like the standard one used by the Navy, just custom made to fit him. He had multiple ribbons above his left breast pocket. He also had a black Sam Browne belt with the supporting belt going over his right shoulder.

On the belt was pistol in a holster on his right side and a European arming sword on his left side.

His pants were black and were tucked into leather boots that ended just below his knees.

On his head was the usual white officer's hat.

"It's been so long since I've seen you!" Mei exclaimed.

"It's been 4 months since I left." He smiled.

She smiled back at him and gave him a kiss. Once they separated, Issei held up a rose.

"I've come to pick you up for dinner. Bel and the others have made us a steak dinner and all we're missing is you." He said.

Mei looked at him and gave a seductive smile.

"And dessert?"

"I've got something you might like."

Mei simply hugged his left arm and let him lead her to the port.

————————————————————
Kiana.

Kiana lazed about on her bed with a bag of chips and her phone.

It had been a while since she had been on Earth with her friends. After sealing the Honkai on the moon, she left her dimension.