Chapter 3

Issei was currently walking along the sidewalk, just minding his own business.

Next to him was his ever faithful maid/wife Belfast.

Right now, he was just wasting time because he was waiting for Theresa and Himeko to finish their work

Right now, he was just wasting time because he was waiting for Theresa and Himeko to finish their work. Today was the day that his new ship, the Hyperion, would have her maiden voyage.

Schicksal, the organization he now works for in this world, had decided to place him as the captain of the ship after Theresa nominated him.

He just knew that this was her way of getting back at him for his teasing.

He gave a long drawn out sigh of exasperation and checked his watch.

Only 5 minutes had passed.

"Damnit." He grunted.

"Master?" Belfast asked.

"Nothing, Bel. Just trying to find something to pass the time." He replied.

"I have an idea." Belfast said seductively.

She grabbed his arm and pressed her breasts against him.

"My my, what a naughty maid you are." He smirked.

She returned it and the two sped off to find a spot to have some fun.

After having their fun, they returned to St.Freya, where the Hyperion was currently docked.

Time Skip!

Issei and Belfast were now on the Hyperion's bridge, along with Himeko and Theresa.

Issei inspected the crew in the bridge for a few seconds before looking down at himself and internally praising himself for managing to get these new uniforms made for them.

(I don't think I need to say this, but the bottom is the default that everyone is wearing, while the top is what's underneath the jacket.)

He just couldn't stop looking at it.

Finally managing to look away from the outfit, he checked the map and noticed they were close to a city called Nagazora.

Luckily it was smooth sailing. Nothing had happened yet, and that was cause for celebration.