Story Info

This ain't a chapter, this is some info for you guys about this story.

Now, first things first. Kiana and Co.

They'll be coming in next chapter. The next chapter actually has a time skip to just before the incident that results in the girls joining Schicksal.

Next, Rias and the rest.

With the exception of Akeno, Kiba, Gasper, and Irina, the rest of the ORC will only be mentioned.

That's because of something that the others did in the past. I'm sure you know where I'm going with this.

Finally, the Kansen.

They will also reappear next chapter to help Issei and Himeko with the Honkai outbreak.
———————————————————————

Now onto Issei.

He'll be extremely different from canon.

He'll mainly be chill and laidback and will always have a smile on his face, but if the situation calls for it, he'll get serious and lose his smile.

As for what he sounds like in this story, he'll basically switch between sounding like Abridged Alucard, and English dub Alucard.

Abridged Alucard:

English dub Alucard.

But you guys can pick and choose if you want, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. This is just what I personally imagine when writing his dialogue.

Also, Issei will be extremely overpowered in this story, like, one punch could deal massive damage to the Hyperion.

That's why Issei will rarely be on the battlefield, it'll be to boring to him. So he'll let the girls do their thing while he sits and commands them from the Hyperion.

It won't be until after the game's chapter 8 that Issei will start to deploy onto the battlefield more often.

Also, not every Kansen will appear, only a select few will be permanent members of the Hyperion crew once I decide who to bring. Since the majority of this story will take place in the Honkai Impact world.

Now, onto Issei's appearance.

I said he had redish hair and emerald eyes. That's because Ddriag did something that would save Issei's life, at the cost of his own. What he did permanently changed Issei's appearance.

What does that mean exactly?

Well, once Issei dies, he'll take over for Ddriag as the main soul in the booster gear, with Ddraig being just another soul, like the past weirders.

Why am I telling you this now?  Because I'm a forgetful dumbass and I might forget to explain things in the story. Wouldn't be the first time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

When I have the time, and I'm not simultaneously working and writing, I'll post an actual chapter.

See ya!

Here's a pic of Kiana.