XXXVII

Reece

After dropping Clover off at school, I'd called Honie back before even pulling off. She'd told me Flo killed the connection in Taranto. which sucks because that was my personal connection before everything had became one I think she knows that. I said fuck the gym after dedicating my morning to Clover and headed back home.

-

-

I saw Flo's car and frowned as I walked into the house. " Yurrr," I shouted and Flo walked out of my kitchen with my orange juice in her hand and the top off it. Nasty ass mother fucker.

" Why are you here? " I asked, slamming my car keys down.

"Mm, if you would answer your phone you'd know." she sat the orange juice on the counter and Honie came downstairs hugging my waste.

"We are leaving and going to get some drinks and meet with Lanzo so could you pick Clover up? 2:30 " She whispered as she kissed my lips.

I grabbed her ass as I picked her up and let her down I kissed her. "mm bye I love you " I smiled as shed left out the door my smile faded as i walked to the living room. I grabbed the already rolled blunt I'd had on the table as I began to smoke it.

So my connection in Toronto is out of the picture okay, I was knockout my thoughts as I heard the door, I sat the blunt down in the ashtray as I went to go open then door. Tianna stood there as she turned around.

I welcomed her in as she went to the living room I ran to go throw on a shirt , heading back down stairs,

She was sitting on the couch smoking my shit, "um excuse you" I said taking it from her laughing.

As weird as it seem me an Tianna have become tight she started calling me best friend and shit to piss Flo off and we'd actually became close. Like best friends which is weird for me because I never been close with a feminine female unless we was fucking. It's something different I dig it.

" Where's Clover" I looked at her sideways.

" School Ti, Where else is she. " she rolled her eyes.

" I swear to god you're such a smart ass just ugly." she said throwing a pillow at me. Causing me to move and dodge it.

" see ugly nah never so why you here you and Honie" I asked.

She put her head down and looked back at me.

"Let's go and go to the mall or something till clover get out of school" I nodded.

" Fine by me I just gotta change " I laughed getting up to head up stairs. But she stood up and stopped me I looked down at her hand attached to my arm she never took her eyes off and that gave me chills for some reason.

My eyes finally locked with her's as she placed my hand around her waist and without thinking I reacted and slid them down to her ass still locking eyes with her.

She stood on her tippy toes and placed her lips onto mine I kissed back it started to get intense and Honie face soon popped up inside my head cause me to get pissed I pushed Tianna away and choked her to the wall.

I didn't get the reaction I wanted instead I got a seductive look from her face. So I tightened my grip so she'd know I'm serious.

" This never happened don't even mention it go wait for me in the car." I said with so much anger and rage running through me.

She nodded her head as I released her from grip and left out the house. Some about her obeying me and not giving me mouth like Honie usually would turned me on and I think that's a bad thing.

I jogged up the stairs and outed on a hoodie and some sweats and grabbed my slides hurrying out the house because the thought of actually just making them movements in the home I share with Honie sorta hurt that I fell into that.

I have no feelings towards Tianna she's pretty she not ugly but the fact I was that easy for her pisses me off.

I got inside the car and didn't even acknowledge Tianna's presence nor did I look her way I just drove straight to the mall without a word just music and my thoughts more so confused because why would she do that Flo and I are like sisters and to have a wedge driven between us because of Tianna would really piss me off even more.

"Look Reece" I gave her stern mug she cleared her throat. " Raven I didn't mean to". I shook my head swerving into the mall.

" It never happened get out the car and let's go" I slammed my car door and put my keys in my pocket.

We walked looking at clothes and shoes I pick a couple of things up for clover more so just shoes and Jewelry. We soon forgotten about the situation that took place back at my home and we just laughed and talked about random shit.

" Do you think Honie and Flo have something going on." I looked up from the cup of ice cream I'd been playing in sitting back in my seat.

The thought never crossed my mind more so because Flo once told me if she wanted Honie she would've been gotten with her before I'd even came into the picture.

" Nah I doubt it why you getting some jealousy come upon you considering their with each other right now." I asked.

" No just I know Flo has cheated on me I've seen proof with my own eyes that's all " I sighed look at her body movement shift.

" Your over reacting she not cheating on you so stop thinking and saying that" she nodded as I watched the guy from the far by the food stand start to head in out direction with two other guys.

" who's that " I asked nodding my head towards him." She shrugged I figured she'd probably know since she dated guys in her past life.

VOTE AND COMMENT SORRY FOR THE WAIT AND MISTAKES,!!