IV

Reece

She got some fucking nerve to kiss a bitch infront of me like are you fucking stupid. Clearly she fucking is I pulled up to the crib and parked in the garage where my other cars were.

" If you throw up in this Maybach I swear to god " I said rushing to her side letting her out.

I told Flo she was with me I assume they're Best friends. Which isn't surprising to me I can't believe Zay bitch ass was finna try me and dance with Honie and I literally told this nigga about shorty when I left my therapist session like. I thought we were better than that.

"Mrs.Duva is everything okay" I looked at my house keeper as I handed her my car keys.

" Yes I didn't kidnap anyone this time she just drunk and she pissed me off because she was kissing a bitch "She nodded and left off to where ever she was at first I assume.

I went into a guess room to lay her down Honie is knocked out like she can't hold her liquor. I don't even know how many shots she had but I don't like it so it's never happening again.

I laid her down in the bed in her clothes she had on and put her under, the cover her shoes came off a while ago back when we were in the car.

I went to my room and grabbed some sweats a new pair of boxers and a sports bra to lay out on the bed for whenever she'd wake up she can shower because she's a hot ass mess right now.

I went back to my room after placing the things on the foot of the bed for her to shower because I stink but Zay really tried me. I wonder did Honie ever mention me to Flo I wonder did Flo ever lie about knowing me. Me and Honie do gotta lay some shit out though she knows my middle name and don't nobody knows that shit but my moms.

The only person alive to call me that, shit the only person I allowed to call me Reece. I hopped in the shower and started to wash up I need to wash my hair too I didn't do that yesterday.

Some bout this girl that make me like pissed and attached mainly because she knows my name and, I never once met her before till that day at my therapist session. Then again she got a temper and I like that ain't nobody ever had the ball to try me like she does.

I peeped she has anxiety when she was having an anxiety attack in the hall at the therapist office. I wonder how bad her anxiety actually is in certain situations.

I got out after washing up for a good 20mins and walked in my room the cool air slapped my nude body sending chills through my spine. I slid in a sports bra and Calvin Klein briefs my CKs socks and some gym shorts.

A knock sounded at my door I walked over to open it, it was my house keeper.

" You have company someone name Flo & Zay is accompanying them as well" Ms. Mary had said leaving soon as she let me know I had company poor lady she look like she'd just went to sleep.

I grabbed my slides letting my wet hair hang heading down stairs. All I heard was loud ass laughing and yelling. I looked at the time on the clock that's placed in the hall as you go down the spiral stairs it read 4:30am.

" Did you see that nigga face when I actually like yeah put the paws on his ass like stop playing with me fuck nigga " I sat on the couch by Flo listening to Zay talk she even more talkative drunk.

" Why yall here it's 5 am " I leaned forward looking between them with a straight face so they knew I was serious.

" Man chill we just drop by to check on you and Honie " Zay said Flo look at her and smirked shaking her head looking at the floor.