XIII

Honie in the media.^^

Reece

I waited for Honie down stairs as I adjusted my self and cleaned my lip. I wanted to take her out and show her my side of business.

But I wanna break her fucking neck for slapping me.

She came down the stairs in baggy tan sweatpants with an oversized shirt on her hair hanging with a bucket cap on and her chains rings and a watch with timberlands.

She's joking right do my attire not ring a fucking bell or some.

" You ready." I rolled my eyes walking out the door.

I don't have time.

" where we going I got shit of my own I need to handle after words and where is ghost because clearly he has all his priorities fucked up." I opened the car door for her to get in slamming it after her foot was in.

" He's handling something for me." She chuckled rubbing the bridge of her nose.

" Release him from your contract he works for me not you" she said

I looked at pulling out her drive way.

"Not gone happen" she nodded smiling

" Welp now he's dead and his blood is on your hands " she put ear buds in as I drove to the spot where Zay was located.

I have some shit to discuss over with her if I don't kill her first. And as for Honie talking madness she wouldn't she couldn't I hope she couldn't or wouldn't kill Ghost then she's just heartless. For that shit.

-
-
-
Place Of Business-

I got out with Honie following my Sercurity guards nodded my way and stop Honie about to search her I should've let em but she crazy.

" She good " she looked at me rolling her eyes pushing one the guards out her way.

" Yeah and I'm her fucking Wife so remember that" I looked back at her with big ass smile on my face bitting my lips.

I grabbed her waste just before we entered the door turning her towards me kissing her. That shit might just got me wet she sexy as shit and her attitude turn me on sorta but calling me wife fuck around and find out.

" mm " she moaned as I pulled back for the kiss biting her bottom lip in the process.

I just smirked and opened the door for her as she looked at me seductively.

" Yeah I hope there's and elevator, why we here anyway. "  I take that back, she just annoyed me again.

" Zay here I gotta talk to her, I think she the one put that drop on us back at the cabin well at least that's what was told to me" She gave a look after I said Zays name she up to some and it's gone be some for me to beat her ass.

I can feel it in my bones.

" My man, Damn she bad forreal " Honie started doing that shit where she read people with Zay and took a seat on the velvet sofa never taking her eyes off her.

" Back up nigga I said putting my hand infront of her blocking her from dapping me up.

" Fuck is your problem" I nodded taking the suit jacket off.

" My problem huh so where were you three days ago and don't lie " I questioned.

" Here" she said with attitude

" Okay so why did you kill one of my connects but not just any connect a connect that sent a whole fucking mob gang of mother fuckers to kill me".

" Raven why would I do that " She chuckled she seemed irritated.

Is she lying to me...

Honie

Mmmm yeah no she lying and I would've been shot her ass she asking to many questions after the first question. She should've known she was lying day one or not close friend or not best friend or fucking not she tried to end Reece in one night and lying about it.

She giving amateur because there's no way.

" Where did I go 3 days ago " Zay frowned and started pacing like she was thinking.

" oh to your moms for dinner then the cabin " I looked Reece up and down like pop this bitch because at this point it's time being wasting and I got my own shit to deal with.

" Who told you that." Reece asked looking at the floor.

" Your moms but everything good you asking a lot of shit right now making me think some wrong gang " I nodded standing from the sofa.

This is childish and dumb I pulled the gun from the back waste of my pants cocking it back shooting her in the leg.

" This is foolish did you send nigga to the cabin I'm not Reece I'm not playing ring around the fucking Rosie with your ass I will kill you." I smiled crouching down In front of her as she held her leg.

" Get your bitch bro she just shot me " I looked up at Reece as she looked like she had so many emotions running through her head she almost look like she blackout into a daze.

She care for this snake and I don't know why but I won't kill her because you could just see in her eyes she actually considered this troll as family.

" Did you or did you not try and have me killed " Reece screamed straddling us both the base in her voice shook the room. I can admit it kinda scared me.

" no Reece you know I'll never cross you we family we like blood bro why would I do that" she snatched her up off the floor slamming her into the desk sliding her across it throwing her to the floor."

" Zay I'm far from dumb far fucking from it what is it you wanna be me you want what's mine is that it." She yelled I swear I could see tears streaming from her eyes the hurt and betrayal she feels.

" Alright I did it, Yo- " I jumped at the gun shot that went off. I didn't expect it

I looked over to Reece as she was facing the wall with her back turned and the gun pointing at Zay lifeless body she had shot her in the head.

She wiped the falling tears that streamed down her face and grabbed her jacket leaving the gun on the desk.

" Let's go "  Hearing the lump in throat actually made my heart ache for her. I decided not to give her any shit or a hard time I just followed her .

VOTE AND COMMENT THREE MORE CHAPTERS AND IM SPICING THIS SHII UPP!!!! SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES,!