8

Jisoo sighed as he got up from his bed and headed downstairs to help his Appa with breakfast. "You good?" Jeonghan asked his son who nodded and grabbed his medicine. "I'm okay...although someone tried to hit on me yesterday." Jisoo told his father who held back his laughter.

"Don't tell your dad that." Jeonghan told him, making his son nod as he understood. "Already heard it." Seungcheol said, making his husband and son jump as they turned around and saw him with his arms crossed against his chest. "Hey, I didn't do anything plus Hansol told them to back off." Their oldest son said, pouting as he then took his medication.

Seungcheol chuckled as he then walked up to the table. "Don't you have a meeting today?" Jeonghan asked, grabbing the eggs from the fridge and placing them on the counter. "Surprisingly no, but I do have a business trip in three days." The older told his husband as he then watched as his son gagged a little from the medication.

"Ten years of taking that medicine and you still gag over it." Jeonghan said, as he then grabbed a bowl to mix the eggs in. "Dad, Appa is bullying me again." Jisoo whined as he then watched as both his fathers chuckled and making him pout again. "So what are we eating tonight?" Seungcheol asked, as he decided to help out in the kitchen instead of standing there.

"Probably pizza, since I don't feel like cooking." Jeonghan responded, as he cracked the eggs into the bowl and started to mix them. "Okay then..." Seungcheol said, watching as his oldest son was looking at his phone. "Shua, can you fold the clothes that's in the laundry basket?" Jeonghan asked his oldest son, who nodded and immediately got up to go fold the clothes that were in the basket.

Once Jisoo was out of the kitchen, Jeonghan turned to face his husband who was helping around. "Cheol..." He called out, making his husband stop doing what he was doing and turned to face him, "I'm really worried about Jisoo." Jeonghan told his husband who immediately understood what he meant. "I am too." Seungcheol responded, going up to his lover and holding him by the waist.

"But everything will be fine, love." He told his husband who nodded and turned around to finish making the eggs. "Do you two have to be all cuddly?" Another voice asked, making the parents turn and see their youngest son standing there with his hair in different directions. "Yes." Jeonghan responded, laughing a little as he watched his son roll his eyes.

After breakfast was served, Jisoo stared at his laptop as he was trying to figure out something. "Whatcha looking at?" His Appa asked, making the young omega look up and see him cleaning up the dishes. "Anime." Jisoo responded, as he then shut his laptop and decided to help his father.

"How do you like the school?" Jeonghan asked, looking at his son who was drying up the dishes. "It's okay...too many people." Jisoo told him as he then put the plate down before taking the next one to dry. "Why couldn't I stay home schooled longer?" He asked, looking at his father who finished washing the dishes. "We wanted you to interact with others, rather than just shutting you away from others." Jeonghan explained, smiling as he then gently smiled.

Jisoo nodded as he then finished with the last plate. Once they finished, Jeonghan watched as his son went to the living room and sat down on the couch. "When is everyone coming over?" His son asked, looking towards him while turning on the tv. "They should be here by five." Jeonghan responded, sitting next to his son and resting his head back.

"Is it bad to fall for your best friend?" Jisoo suddenly asked, making his father turn his head towards him. "Honestly...not really." Jeonghan responded, smiling as he was thinking back to his relationship with his husband. "Your dad and I were best friends, we still are but this time just married." He said, watching as his son smiled at the story of his parents getting together. "Does it make a difference when you're married?" Jisoo asked, as he grabbed the control to the tv and lowered down the volume.