4

Jisoo groaned as he tried on a different outfit, "Why am I even trying?" He asked himself as he looked at the mirror. He was wearing black pants with a light green long sleeve shirt. "You done?" Hansol asked, leaning against the doorframe. "Yeah." Jisoo mumbled, getting his backpack from the floor.

Both siblings went downstairs and waited for their parents. "Did you take your medications?" Jeonghan asked his oldest son. Jisoo nodded before being handed another pill bottle, "Take one, they're suppressants." Jeonghan told him before walking back to his room to grab something.

"What does this even do?" Jisoo asked as he took one pill. "It stops your scent and also works like a birth control pill." Seungcheol answered by grabbing the keys from the coffee table. Jeonghan came back and looked at the time, "We need to leave now." Seungcheol handed Jeonghan the keys and gave him a kiss, before looking at his sons.

"Don't cause trouble." He said mostly to Hansol who shrugged. "Blame Soonyoung." Jeonghan shook his head before leaving the house with the boys.  As Jeonghan started driving to the school, he looked at Jisoo who was nervous. "Everything will be okay." Jisoo nodded as he took deep breaths to calm down.

When they made it to the school, Jeonghan looked at his sons. "I'll be up in my classroom okay?" The boys nodded and watched their Appa leave. "I'm going to wait for my friends, so either go with Appa or you can wait for me." Jisoo decided to wait mostly because he wanted to see his best friend.

As they waited Jisoo jumped when someone poked his side. "Holy shit!" Jisoo mumbled as he looked to see Seokmin, "Don't do that." Seokmin laughed before placing an arm around Jisoo's shoulders. "Seokmin knows him?" Soonyoung asked as he looked. "Yep." Jihoon answered as he looked at the others.

Despite the school being in a high school, Jihoon had been able to skip a grade as he showed more intelligence with his grades. Seokmin on the other hand is only a grade ahead because of his birthday. While Chan is in 4th grade.

"Are we waiting for Jun and Minghao?" Vernon asked them. "Jun is already inside with Hao." They nodded and started walking inside the school. As they got inside the school, girls and boys stared at Jisoo as he was the new student of the school. "So what's your first class?" Soonyoung asked the omega who seemed nervous.

"Uhmm..." Jisoo looked at his schedule making his younger brother sigh. "Biology." He muttered before noticing what teacher he had. "Shit, I got Appa." Jisoo told Hansol who held in his laughter, "I also have him...this will be a fun year." The older rolled his eyes before having his scheduled snatched out of his by Seokmin.

"Yah." He said before watching as Seokmin looked at his class. "Oh...you'll have my Appa during third period." The older alpha said before watching as his other best friend, looked over his shoulder. "Yes! We all have lunch and gym together." He said before being smacked by the younger Chinese male.

Jisoo let out a small giggle before looking at his brother who seemed bored. Soon enough the bell had rang and all the boys had started walking to their first period. "I'll see you at lunch." Seokmin said making Jisoo nod as both him and Hansol went to their first period.

When they arrived, their Appa looked up from his computer, "Pick a seat." He told them and they went to a random seat. As more students came into the class, Jeonghan looked at everyone. "Okay, welcome." He smiled at them, as he got up from his seat and went near the whiteboard.

Jisoo sighed a little as he looked at his brother playing on his phone. "Mr Yoon, you look pretty." A girl commented making other students around her agree. "Thanks." Jeonghan smiled again, before going back to his desk to grab some papers. "On this small piece of paper, write your name and a fact about yourself." He told them as he handed out a piece of paper to everyone.

Jisoo looked at his Appa who just told him to write down what he was told. "I'll be taking these up and reading them out loud." Everyone nodded and did what they were told. When they were done, Jeonghan had picked them up. "Hansol phone away." Jeonghan told him, and he nodded.

"Mr Yoon, how old are you?" An alpha student asked, making Jeonghan chuckle. "Almost thirty five." Students were shocked by his response, "Do you have any kids?" Another asked. Jeonghan nodded, "I have two teenagers." They all gaped except for the Choi brothers. "Do your kids go here?" A girl asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah, but I won't tell you who they are." They all groaned. Jisoo looked at everyone confused, the poor boy didn't know if students acted this way during class. "Anyways, I'm reading the papers." He told them before  looking at what the students had written. "Choi Vernon Hansol." Jeonghan called out, making Jisoo slightly snicker.

"On his paper, he said he loves to annoy his brother." Hansol smiled and then went back onto his phone. As Jeonghan continued to read more, he then picked up the last paper. "Choi Joshua Jisoo." He said, making the young omega look up from his desk. "You love to make fun of your brother." He said making Jisoo smile before blocking Hansol's hand.

Soon enough first period was coming into an end and Jeonghan gave everyone a small smile. "Tomorrow everyone has assigned seats." He said making everyone groan as they didn't want assigned seats. The bell rang making everyone get up and start leaving the classroom, "Damn...your second period is history." Hansol mumbled before being slapped on the back of the head.

After a couple of classes, it was finally lunch time, Jisoo followed his brother outside to the courtyard and found everyone else there. "How's your day so far?" Seokmin asked the omega who just shrugged, "It was alright." The alpha nodded before starting to introduce Jisoo to the others. "That's Seungkwan, he also managed to skip a year like Hansol." Seokmin said, pointing to Seungkwan who smiled.

"That's Minghao, he transferred here from China last year." Jisoo smiled the Chinese male who just smiled back. "That's Jun, he also transferred from China, but during middle school." Seokmin said, pointing to Jun who seemed to be sleeping with his eyes open. "Is he sleeping with his eyes open?" Jisoo asked, making the others around laugh.

The older nodded as he then pointed to Soonyoung. "And that's Soonyoung, my other best friend." Seokmin said, before being jumped on and almost falling. Jisoo gently laughed as he watched Seokmin's best friend jump on him. "Soons get off of me." The older said, pushing his friend off of him.

"My bad." Soonyoung responded before noticing Jisoo again. "Glad you joined us." He said, before being pushed away by Seokmin which made the others laugh. "You hungry?" Seokmin asked Jisoo who just shook his head, "Hyung you know you need to eat." Hansol said, watching as his brother shook his head again. "I'm not hungry Sol." Jisoo told his younger brother who was worried about his older brother.

Seokmin noticed and gently gave Jisoo a piece of bread. "Just eat this." He told the omega who rolled his eyes before eating the bread. Hansol smiled at Seokmin and thanked him as he watched his brother munch on the bread.

"You act like dad when Appa takes his food." He told his brother who just glared at him and continued eating the bread. Today was surprisingly good enough for Jisoo as his first day of school.