3

Seungcheol had came back home early in the morning with Jisoo in his arms, "I wan' Appa." Seungcheol chuckled before quietly going upstairs and into his and Jeonghan's room. When he opened the door, Jeonghan was sleeping peacefully. He walked over and set Jisoo on the bed.

Jisoo yawned quietly before laying beside Jeonghan who shuffled around before holding Jisoo in arms. Seungcheol chuckled before taking a picture, and leaving the room to make breakfast. As he went downstairs, he noticed Seokmin sitting on the couch. "Uncle." Seokmin called out to him, "Hm?" Seungcheol hummed going up to the young alpha.

"Is Shua alright?" Seungcheol smiled before sitting beside him. "Jisoo is alright, he's doing good." Seokmin nodded before pointing at the tv. The older alpha chuckled before turning it on and leaving it at a cartoon show. Seungcheol then got up and walked to the kitchen to start off breakfast.

Meanwhile Jeonghan had woken and smiled as he saw his oldest curled up. "Shua." Jisoo looked at Jeonghan and smiled, "Was it scary?" Jisoo nodded and played with his father's shirt. "Daddy told me to be brave, so I tried." Jeonghan smiled again as he started playing with Jisoo's hair. "All is good for now." He said before getting  up and picking up Jisoo.

The omega wrapped his arms around his Appa's neck, "Let's go wake Sollie and Hoonie up." Jisoo nodded before giggling. Once they woke up the younger ones, they went downstairs. Jisoo went Seokmin and giggled when the young alpha gave him a drawing. "Pretty." Jisoo said before hugging his best friend.

Jeonghan walked up to his husband and smiled, "Tomorrow is Jisoo's birthday." Jeonghan spoke up as he helped out with placing the plates on the table. "Our oldest is turning five." Jeonghan nodded and smiled before noticing a bag on the table. "Are these the medications?" Jeonghan making his mate turn back.

"Yeah, since Jisoo is still young he can only take the liquid types." Jeonghan nodded before putting them in the cabinets. "Hey has to take it in the morning and before he goes to bed." His husband informed before placing the food on the plates. When they got the kids at the table, the doorbell rang. "I got it." Jeonghan said as he walked to the door and opening it showing Mingyu and Wonwoo.

"You guys are here early." Jeonghan smiled before letting them inside. "Appa!" Jihoon ran to Wonwoo and hugged his leg. Mingyu picked up Jihoon, "Did you have a good time?" Jihoon nodded before giggling. Seokmin went up to his parents and smiled brightly. "Go on and finish eating." Mingyu set Jihoon down and both boys went back to the kitchen. Wonwoo then looked at Jeonghan, "Tired?" Jeonghan nodded before shutting the door.

The adults went to the living room, and talked until the kids were done. "We'll be back tomorrow to give Jisoo his present." Jeonghan chuckled and nodded as the Kim family was leaving. "Bye bye." Jisoo waved as he held Jeonghan's hand, "Bye bye Shua!" Seokmin called out before getting the car.

Soon the Choi family had a day together before Jisoo's birthday tomorrow.

It was now December 30th, meaning it was Jisoo's birthday. "Shua baby." Jeonghan woke him up, "Happy birthday sweetheart." Jisoo smiled before rubbing his eyes. "Come on, let's take your medicine real quick and then eat the food that daddy made for you." Jisoo nodded before seeing Hansol standing at the door.

"Happy birthday!" Hansol yelled making Jisoo giggle. The three went downstairs and Seungcheol picked up Jisoo making him squeal, "Down!" Jisoo giggled as he was being tickled. Seungcheol set the five year old down, and grabbed the medicine. Jisoo pouted a little, but took the medicine anyway as he had to.

"Minnie is coming over with your present later." Jisoo nodded before eating the food that his dad made him. After breakfast Jisoo squealed again as Hansol pushed splash water on him. "Daddy." Jisoo called out making Seungcheol hum. "What time will Minnie be here?" Jisoo asked looking at the pink towel he had.