𖦹•{𝐎𝐡..𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧..}•☆•{𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫}•𖦹•{𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜}•☆

•{𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐭/𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫!!𝟏}•

•{𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕}•
{As the elevator went floor, to floor, I start to think about all the floors I haven't actually seen yet! I didn't have anywhere to be today, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to explore! I look over at the floor buttons and see a floor I don't recall seeing. I push the button and wait for the elevator to reach my destination. I see that Pilby is standing in the opposite side of the elevator, so I decide to make casual conversation with him. "Hey, Pilby! How's your day going so far?" I ask while turning to face him with an eyebrow raised. Pilby sighs. "Well.. it could be worse..." Pilby says with a miserable tone. I put a hand of my hip and frown a tiny bit. "Hm. Still home sick, Pilby?" Pilby just nods and looks away, seeming to not wanting to continue this conversation. *Ding!* The elevator dings and it brings me to a floor that has black and white tiles and a pretty boring wallpaper. I see that there's a stage and a big wheel that has the words: Coins, Fun, DEATH and Reroll. I also see a lady that's wearing a purple suit and a purple top hat to match. The lady was sitting on a boo with her foot resting on the box as well. Pilby comes out of the elevator sort of hesitantly, but stands sort of behind me, seeming to be scared of the lady. "Hm? Well I haven't seen you around here before..." The lady says while standing up and going to the wheel. "Oh! Umm.. my name is Y/N! Can I know your name?.." I say sort of intimidated by the lady. "..I'm Mach." She says in a slightly tired voice. Mach spins the wheel and it lands on Reroll... she spins it again and it once again spins on Reroll. The same thing happend over and over again, until the lady got so mad that she pulled out a big red hammer and threw it at the elevator(on accident).

•{𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕}•
{I could hear Y/N and Pilby yelp and ducking to dodge my flying hammer. As soon as I hear my hammer hit the elevator, I knew I fucked up. I immediately jump down from the stage I was on, and I start running to the elevator to see the damage. As soon as I get to the elevator, I retrieve my hammer. I awkwardly turn around with my hammer behind my back. "..Apologies..it's not quite normal for me to act out like this.." I say as I start walking back to the stage, but decide to take at least one good look at Y/N. I stand in front of her, taking in her looks and types of clothes she was wearing. After a few moments of awkward silence, I decide to properly introduce myself. I clear my throat and hold out my hand for her to shake. "I suppose I should properly introduce myself. My name is Mach, (Insert Machs middle name), (Insert Mach's last name). And I work here.." Y/N takes my hand and shakes it. But before she takes her hand back, I bow a bit and hold her hand up to my lips, and then kiss it, finally letting it go. I see Y/N blushing a bit from the kind gesture, which makes me blush a bit as well. "If you'd like, you can follow me to a nice lounge until the elevator is fixed.." "Oh! Yeah, s-sure!" "..Lovely!..you may follow me then.." I say as I start walking to the lounge I was talking about. "..Y/N.. are you single by any chance?.." I say sort of nervously and sheepishly. I see Y/N nod. "Hmhm!" I nod to that as well while smirking. "..Good.." We enter the lounge room and I close the door behind me. "...um.. Y/N..? Mach..? Where did y'all go..?"

᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~᪥~
•{𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲..}•
•{𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 !!}•

•{𝐀𝐇𝐇 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐑𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐒𝐎 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐁𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐋-😭•}-𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫

-𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫