1-22: Final Face Off/S1 Finale

Start from the beginning

Loomis: Those orders have changed.

Chambers: Dr. LOOMIS!

Marshall: Doctor, you're getting yourself into a lot of trouble.

Loomis: What is it you fella's normally do? Fire a warning shot, right?

Loomis shoots at the window, and the call makes a U-turn back to the hospital. Cut to Laurie in the car. Jimmy comes into the car and sits down, he tries to start the car, but fails.

Laurie: Jimmy!

Jimmy: (shaken up) It's all right. We're uh...we're going to get out of here. (tries the engine again) I think uh...

Jimmy's head falls down on the steering wheel, honking the horn. Laurie pushes Jimmy's head off the horn.

She tries to start the call and it doesn't turn. She opens the car door and falls on the ground.

The Marshall's car pulls in. She tries to yell to them but it comes out as a whisper. She tries to crawl to them.

Loomis: I ought to handcuff you to the wheel but I have a feeling I'm going to need you in there. Can I trust you?

Marshall: Sure. What do I got to loose except my job.

Marshall, Loomis , and Chambers exit the car. Laurie is still trying to crawl to them tries to crawl to them, her voice is just a whisper.

Laurie: Help...me...help.

They go into the hospital and close the door.

Laurie: (screaming) HELP ME!!

Loomis: (to Marshall) You go check all the rooms in there.

He points the gun.

Chambers: Dr. Loomis!

Loomis: You come with me and shut up.

Outside Laurie manages to get up when she is halfway she sees Myers not too far away outside. Laurie limps faster to the hospital door and bangs on it.

Laurie: HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! PLEASE HELP! HELP!

Myers is closer and Laurie continues to bang. Loomis runs to the door and opens it. He slams it before Myers reaches it.

But Myers just walks right through the glass door. Loomis shoots at him, and the Marshall comes down the hall. Myers falls to the floor and the Marshall leans over him.

Loomis: Stop!

Marshall: He's dead!

Loomis: No he's not. Look at him he's still breathing.

Marshall: OK

Loomis: (to Chambers) There's a two way radio in the Marshall's car. I want you to go outside get on that radio and get Hunt.

Marshall: Now wait a minute. I'm the only one authorized to use that.

Loomis: (to Chambers) MOVE!

She steps over myers and goes outside.

Loomis: (to Laurie) I'm sorry I left you. Are you all right?

The Marshall leans over Michael again.

Laurie: Why won't he die?

The Marshall leans over to take off his mask.

Loomis: Get away from him!

Marshall: He stopped breathing.

Michael sits up, grabs the Marshall and slits his throat. Michael starts walking towards Laurie and Loomis, but they run down the hall and into another room. They then run into a few more rooms.