dizzy during livestream

tw // fainting

-

the place is perfectly set up. lights dimmed orange, phone positioned on the coffee table, where a box of oil paints sit prettily - organised by colour. a cup of thick brushes sits a few inches next to a hefty canvas, which jungkook is about to create a masterpiece on. he is so excited for today's weverse live, where he'll get to interact with his beautiful fans and enjoy one of his favourite hobbies - painting. 

jungkook doesn't like oil painting. rather, he likes the easiness of acrylics, as they wash the page smoothly. but this time he wanted a challenge. so without overthinking it, he ordered a set of high end oil paints, making sure to check the ingredients before purchasing the expensive set. he really wants to make something good for his fans. so the least he could do was show his appreciation towards them by creating them a pretty painting. 

taking in the amazing set up, jungkook smiles widely, nerves building as he presses the red 'start live' button. it's almost instant as fans come flooding in, leaving messages of all sorts. 

"hello!" jungkook sings, busying himself with tying his charcoal apron. he struggles for a moment, before remembering to cross the two ropes. once he gets it on, he moves closer to the camera, waving at army softly. "how has everything been?" he asks, skin prickling with nerves. it's been a few months since he's come on here to connect with fans. maybe he should have come earlier. that way he wouldn't be so nervous right now. 

the replies come in after a thirteen second delay. 

jungkooook oppaaa

we missed you JK!!!!!!!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜

FINALLY JKKKK

is that tae next to him???

what are u doing kookie!?

jungkookieeee i love you 💜💜💜

borahaeeeeoiwaelrmd

WTF FINALLY JK!!!

where is bam?

guys i think taehyung is there!!!

JUNGKOOK  ARMY FOREVER!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜

the comments flood the chat box and jungkook comes even closer to read them all. some of them are in english and other languages that he can't read as swiftly, but many of them are messages of love, which he really appreciates. 

"yes, bam is in his house right now," he replies to one of them. "it's his sleep time right now, so i'm trying to be quiet. sorry if you can't hear me properly," he whispers, giving the camera a small bow. 

at the mention of taehyung, he gives a little smile. yes, his hyung is over right now - and everyone knows it due to taehyung's weverse post prior to jungkook's live, where they were both posing on jungkook's couch with bam. it was fun hanging out with his youngest hyung. they had a good meal together. 

he continues reading the comments, a smile appearing on his face. 

i think someone is there with him

IFJKFMKIFKEM

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜