Neptune breaks out of the alcatraz prison

neptune: fine.. 😭😭 *he raises his hands* police ok put him in the car we gotta take him to alcatraz. Neptune: ALCATRAZ??? DONT YOU NEED A TRIAL AND STUFF TO FIND OUT HOW MANY YEARS IM GOING TO JAIL FOR?? police: shush neptune its for character devolpment ok?! neptune: why does this stuff always happen to me bro. Uranus: because your neptune

The police take neptune into the magic school bus and drive off. Neptune is just questioning  his life and how he got to this point and time. Its only been a day since he got his new phone and hes going to jail. Uranus is a bit sad that his cousin is going to freaking ALCATRAZ for "maybe" being delusional and thinking skibidi toilet is real. I guess he can talk to saturn but all he talks about is moldly olive- i mean titan and his rings. Oh btw the plumber is still stuck in the toilet 🥰 anyways they arrive at the prison.

police: we are hereee. Neptune: wow this place looks abandoned.. police: its not anyways lets go *they go inside* neptune: uhmmm where are all the prisoners? Police: oh europa ate them. Neptune: oh thats preppy. *They put him in his cell and lock it* police: stay here boy and DONT TRY TO ESCAPE! *police leave and go on the magic school bus* neptune: bro there is no way are letting me stay here; everything is all rusty and theres no water.. ARE THEY LEAVING ME TO DIE HERE?! neptune: thats it im escaping.. but first i gotta get some help from the skibidi toilet gods. 

Neptune: RAAAA SKIBIDI TOILETTTT HELP MEEE 😭😭😭 ME GON DIE WITHOUT YOUR RIZZY GLIZZYNESS. PLEASE LET ME GET THAT LEVEL THREE GYATT OHIO FORTNITE SKIN BLUDD! THE POLICE WERE SPEAKING YAPANESSE WITH ME AND IM GOING TO OHIO AT 3AM!! please save me legendary skibidi toilet from this person who may fanum tax me soon.. 😔🙏

All of a sudden its magically bath time and the cells open. Neptune is very exicted that he now has the chance to escape and that skibidi toilet god is with him. Neptune though wants to see if theres anything useful in the bathroom area so he checks it out. Neptune: ugh theres nothing really here.. its just some shower heads on a metal rod pointing at the floor, atleast its cleaner than the cell i was in. *Neptune accidentally drops a fish bowl stone that he carries around for luck* neptune: whoops let me just grab that.. *one of the spirits goes right behind him* spirit: dont drop the soap.. ;) 

As the spirit was about to do something that would have traumatize neptune forever, the skibidi toilet god magically flung that spirit to mars saving neptune. Neptune: oh my gyatt tysm skibidi toilet god your so nice and awesome1!11!! Now lets leave before we get stuck here! neptune left the bathroom place and went to the entrance of the place. Luckily for him, the door was unlocked so he was able to be free! Sadly though he had one more challenge for him in his escape.. Neptune: are you kidding me?? I have to cross this whole large body of water without any boat or some sort.. there is no way. Maybe i could search the island but im kinda tired from everything thats happened from the past 2 days.. *neptune sighs and sits down* neptune: maybe it might be the end of me.. maybe ill just have to live off of fish i find and salt water to drink.. maybe ill- *neptune heres the sound of a boat motor* neptune: wait a minute is that.. URANUS?!

uranus: HEY BUDDY IM HERE TO GET YOU BACK! *Uranus eventually makes it to shore and runs up to neptune* *Uranus and neptune hug* neptune: OMG URANUS I DONT THINK YOU KNOW HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO HAVE YOU AS MY COUSIN!! Uranus: even though sometimes we fight we are still cousins in the end! Neptune: IF YOU DIDNT SAVE ME I WOULDVE DIED OUT THERE! Uranus: man i cant believe they left you there all unattended! Neptune: ikr its crazzzzy. Uranus: lets take you home buddy we have A LOT to talk about..