Neptune tries fighting the plumber?!?! 😟

After uranus finished the call, neptune was becoming more and more emo by the second. He couldnt bare his phone being taken away! His online fortnite gf (secretly ganymede 😯) was on there and he promised to go on an online date with her. Anyways the plumber arrived and uranus is happy he can get his pipes fixed... expect for the fact that neptune had a "little" problem with that.

*the plumber arrive and knock at the door* *uranus opens the door* plumber: hi where is the pipe? Uranus: in the bathroom over there. Plumber: ok thx. As the plumber starts making his way to the bathroom neptune notices him and stops him right in his track. Neptune: HEY YOU CANT CROSS THIS BOUNDARY. plumber: uhm please move out the way child im trying to fix a pipe. Neptune: i know what your trying to do.. i see who you are! Plumber: wth man. Neptune: stop trying to bring skibidi toilet back! Skibidi toilet is not rizzler ohio. Camera men better. Plumber: what are you even talking about. Nvm i really dont have time for this. *plumber pushes neptune out of the way and enters the bathroom* 

Neptune: GRRRR YOU WILL PAY! *Neptune runs to the kitchen and grabs the biggest spoon he can find* uranus: you know i really dont feel like stopping this conflict im like so done with this. *Neptune runs all the way back to the bathroom and wacks the plumbers in the head* plumbers: youchie like omg my head hurts stawp itt. *Plumber takes a wrench and hits neptune with it* neptune: THATS NOT A VERY SIGMA IDEA OF YOURS! *neptune try grabbing the plumber but the plumbers does a backflip and neptune goes flying* neptune: OW MY BACK HURTS LIKE OMGG. Plumber haha. *Plumber shuts and locks the door. Plumber goes back to fixing the pipe.* 

neptune: ugh that stupid wannabe fanum tax alpha male.. he won against me! Thats totally unfair and 𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗛𝗜𝗠 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗥𝗜𝗭𝗭𝗟𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦! I just dont know what to do.. wait what if i try shoving him down the toilet so i can ruin his plan! That sounds amazing! Uranus: is what im listening to legal? Neptune: shush uranus im trying to think how my plan could work... Aha! Im gonna get that extra plunger from the garage and force him to the ground with it and try to shove him in the toilet! That perfect :)

neptune waits and waits until the plumber is done. Uranus is kinda questioning whats taking the police so long to arrive. Neptune has been preparing on how he will attack the plumber with the plunger. The plumber though hqs been anxious that neptune may attack him but he doesnt know how he will. Anyways plumber bro finishs up and is about to leave but..

Plumber: dododo time to get my money dododo i hate my job dododo i- WAIT WHAT IS- *neptune tackles the plumber with the plunger* neptune: YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR EVIL DEED! THE CAMERA PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO DO AND I KNOW TOO! YOU. CANT. FOOL. US. plumber: BRO IDK WHAT YOUR TALKING MAN IM JUST TRYING TO DO MY JOB BY FIXING THE PIPE BRO! neptune: BUT YOU WERE GOING TO IMPLANT A SKIBIDI TOILET WITH IT TOO AND KILL US AND NOW YOU WILL PAY! *neptune grabs the plumber and forces him in the toilet* plumber: PLEASE STOP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! neptune: no one can hear your screams! :D now say your goodby- police: HANDS UP! Neptune: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!