𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊

Start from the beginning

I have to admit, Elena, or as I like to call her, the attention seeking leech, considering she drains us whenever she's nearby. She was nothing like Katherine, I mean she's worst, but she's so, bland? There's nothing other than her looks that speaks out for her. All in all, a 10/10 I definitely do not recommend. No seriously, trust me when I say this, run the other way, as fast as you can.

Aside from reuniting with Stefan, the only good thing that came out of this town, was meeting Caroline. Our first meeting was atrocious, I was feeding off a human I stumbled upon. Now before you all start judging, he was forcing himself upon a woman, and I don't condone that. I was raised to not only respect woman, but that when one says no, it fucking means no, Irina would've beat my ass otherwise, and I gladly would have let her if I ever done something as vile and disrespectful as that. After throwing the bastard off of the woman, I gently reassured her before compelling her to go instead the grill and calling for a ride. I made sure she forgot all about the bastard and what he tried to do, because no one deserves that. After making sure that the coast was clear, the next course of action was to slap the bastard awake, because of course he passed out, and teach him how to properly treat women, before tearing his throat open.

That's how our lovely Caroline found me, face covered in blood and fangs out. I had to stop her from screaming of course, so I rushed towards her and covered her mouth. The sight of her tears and her muffled pleading, was enough for me to understand that she was afraid, and my actions, though not harmful, were just causing her more fear. I had gently released her, shushing her cries, and took a couple steps back. She was begging me to not kill her, telling me that she wouldn't tell anyone, but just to let her go. I couldn't help but frown at her words, though I believe she mistook my expression for anger. I once again had to calm her down, but I made sure not to move towards her, to prove that I wasn't going to harm her.

I had explained to her what I was and why I was feeding off the bastard, that thankfully she did not pity afterwards. I gave her an offer you know, I told her about compulsion, the ability that all vampires had, and told her I could compel her to forget if she wanted to. Imagine my surprise when she denied my offer and instead offered to become friends with me. My first thought was 'you see a guy rip someone's throat open and feed from them, and you wanna be friends with them?' but in the end, I did accept her offer. Of course, the first thing she did as friends, was drag me to the nearest building and shove me in the bathroom and basically demanded I washed myself off, but that's neither here or there.

Stefan had laughed in my face when I told him about Caroline the next day, so I forced him to come with me to the Grill, where I promised Caroline for lunch, to meet her. The first thing she did was insult his hair, and that's how we became the best of friends. Meeting Caroline was really a breathe of fresh air. She brought humor and light to the both of us, but let me make this clear, in no way was she a replacement to Irina. Caroline is her own person and we love her for it, we always will. Not once did she ever judge us for what we did or what we had to do. We really had to thank the fates, for introducing Caroline to us.

We were all just watching a movie in the house one night, because Caroline said that as best friends, movie nights were a must, when out of the blue, she mentioned that she had scary dog privileges. Stefan and I exchanged confused looks with each other, before turning to her, questioning her words. "You know, with me being the sweet, lovable, and small person that I am, and the both of you being the intimidating, scary, protective men that you are." Both Stefan and I simultaneously rolled our eyes at her, sending her into a fit of laughter.

Of course, the doppelganger was none to happy, when she realized how close Caroline was to us. I mean, the leech has tried everything to not only get Stefan's attention, but mine as well, but being the smart men that we were, we avoided the bitch. Stefan and I absolutely refused to fall into another Katherine situation, not that we wanted to. After that, the leech made it her damn mission, to bombard the three of us anytime she saw us. It got so bad to the point where people were actually helping us avoid her when out in public.