Bloodlines.

After me and Stefan had some fun, this picture came to my attention. It was a picture of someone who looked exactly like me. It was Katherine in 1864.

__________
- quick note: if you don't like the sound of car crash or any of that stuff, please skip until you feel safe. Thank you x
—————
I rushed out of the Salvatore house and got into my car. I was driving safely until I got into a crash. My car flipped upside down. The seatbelt felt like it was choking me. My chest tightened, shortening every breath I took. I thought that was the end.

All of the sudden, a shadow flipped up the car again.

" it's my seatbelt. I can't get it off!" The panic in my voice explained it all.

I then heard a familiar voice shush me. " let me get you out of here. I want you to put your hands on the roof. Just like that. You ready?" He asked me. I followed every instruction. He then managed to get me out of the car. My vision went blurry.

" Sadie, look at me. Focus. Look at me." I struggled to follow that due to all of the thoughts flooding through my mind all in one.

" I look like her..." he was very confused. My vision shut and everything switched off around me.

Everything is fine now x
________

I woke up in a car I've never been in. I looked to my left and Damon was driving down a road that didn't look familiar.

" morning." His eyes remained focused on the road.

" where are we?" I was still half asleep so my brain wasn't barely functioning.

"In Georgia." I didn't believe him. He does jokes at the wrong time. " seriously we're in Georgia. How ya feeling?" He looked over at me. " there's no broken bones, I checked."

" we really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am! Where's my phone." He avoided my question.

My cell phone rung on Damon's pocket. It was Stefan. He answered it and things went alright I guess.

" look can we just please go back?" I asked.

" we're almost there!"

" where is there?!"

" a place outside of Atlanta. Oh come on Sadie you don't wanna go back right now do you? What's the rush?" I just exhaled. No answer. " trust me your problems are still gonna be there when you get home." I just got back in the car and we showed up at this restaurant place. Damon and I were talking to this woman, until my cell rang. It was Jenna.

" if you excuse me." I dismissed myself, walking outside to answer the call.
" hey Jenna, I'm so sorry."

" where are you? Why didn't you call?" Jenna asked over the phone.

"I was so tired last night I fell asleep at Bonnie's, and then this morning I just wanted to get to school." She said okay etc and then I walked back into the place. I got drunk and had fun, stayed overnight.

Me and Damon were heading back to mystic falls. I really needed that time away from my problems.

_________

I walked up to Stefan's room, I needed to speak to him.

"Hi." I say bluntly.

" hi." He gets up from his seat, not expecting my arrival.

" you could have told me." I was fuming.

" I wanted to tell you."

" you said no more lies. Only the truth. I can handle the truth Stefan. As crazy as it is. I can handle the fact that you are a vampire. And you have a vampire brother and that my best friend is a witch. I can accept the face that the world is more mysterious place... than I ever thought possible. But this? This lie I cannot take." I paced round the room. " what am I to you? Who am I to you?" I finished my monologue.

" you are not Katherine. You are the opposite of everything she was."

" and when did you figure that out?" I asked" before you kissed me? Before we slept together?"

" before I met you."

" what?..."

" first day of school when we met. It wasn't for the first time Sadie."

" then when was it?" I asked again.

" may 23rd, 2009." The day my parents died.

" but that was...."

" that was the day your parents car went off the bridge."

All of the memories came flooding back into my brain. Memories that I didn't want to remember.

" you were there..." I stuttered.

" every couple of years I come back here. To see  zach , and my home. And last spring, I was out in the woods, by old wickery  bridge. And I heard the accident. All of it."

More tears formed in my eyes as I struggled to listen to this talk about may 23rd. It hurt. Badly hurt.

" I was fast getting there, but not fast enough. Car was already submerged. Your dad. He was still conscious, I was able to get him, but he wouldn't let me help him. Until I helped you."  His eyes started to tear up too.

" oh-oh my god...." My hands shake rapidly, covering my mouth as my voice stuttered, unable to speak.

" when I woke up in the hospital.....nobody could-could figure out how i..-I got out of the car. They said it was a miracle."

" when I pulled you out... I thought u were Katherine. I couldn't believe the resemblance. After that, I spent months making sure that you weren't her."

" why do I look like her." I asked. " what are you not telling me?"

" it didn't make any sense to me. She was a pierce, you are a Gilbert. But then, I learned the truth...." He paused for a second and the room went silent.
" you were adopted, Sadie."

My face dropped. He went to go sit me down on the couch, and tell me more stuff I needed to know.

" there's no record of your mother being admitted. There's no record of her being pregnant." I nodded.

Why did Jenna keep it a secret from me for so long...?

_____________

I arrive home to see Jenna flipping pages of the magazine.

" I don't set a lot of rules Sadie. Not with you. I trust you to tell me the truth." She got up. " where were you and why did you lie to me about it? I thought we were closer than that!"

" now is not the time to talk about lies." I attempted to make my way upstairs.

" don't  do that. Don't turn this on me.  I didn't do anything." She stopped me.

" okay question. Am I adopted?" The room went silent. Shock  filled her face. " I trust you to tell me the truth too Jenna. How could you not tell me?" I made my way upstairs. 

" Sadie I didn't— they asked me not to." She yelled from downstairs.

" I don't wanna hear it." I stormed off to my room.

____________

:0 episode 9 ( I think) finished!! Make sure to vote x