5.Familiar

Minjun rushed back the door of the principals room and saw the principal just bowing his head towards Minjun.

He ignored the principal, took the mic, which is connected to the whole school, and said,'To the attention of the whole school, right now this school is under lock down and futher notice will be heard.'

After after he disconnected the mic, he started to shiver, and he started to sweat like crazy. He himself knew that he didn't have the confidence to do this.

He felt like his fear taking over from. Just when Minjun started to come back to earth, his assistant came over and said,'Sir, hyeonsusajangnim (Boss Hyunsoo) has sent the plan and he specifically said that we should definitely do the 2nd and 3rd point no matter what.'

'We?' asked Minjun while walking out the door so that the principal wouldn't hear the plan. 'Uhh, sorry sir, I mean you. You, sir.' said the assistant with fear in his eyes.

He instructed each and every person of the team to go to every class and report them here. Within 10 mins, all of the people in the school, from teachers to students and even the head of years.

He shouted at the top of his lungs, 'Attention, I want you to write your name in this book which will be used for further uses.'

He already had instructed the principal to bring every kids photo so that they could see who is who. He had them lined up with teachers and students in the same line.

'Why are you doing this to us? What on earth did we do?' heard Eunji, who was at the every back of the crowd. She also didn't hear any reply, which made her understand that the leader was a cold,hard.

The line was there for over 40 mins, and everyone's hands and legs were tired, hoping to sit for some while. There were the last 10 people, and Eunji's mind was filled with joy.

She heard the leader of the team saying that he had to check something in the principals office. She could only see the back of him. He looked similar but also not similar at the same time.

Again, Eunji was at the back of the crowd. She heard the leader say to his team to take the children to the main hall.

She still couldn't see the leader. She was every curious, but she still had black mask men with 12 of them left after taking the children. Each of them took 10 teachers each, but now there were 7 teachers left with 2 team members.

Eunji had her head down until she heard,'You take them 4, and you take them 3 with you to the first three classrooms of the left.'

Curious to see the leader, she looked up to see.'Mi-Minjun?'

She looked shocked, her mouth dropped

She looked shocked, her mouth dropped. Minjun turned around to see Eunji in absolute shock, with her hands on her mouth.

As she tried to approach him, his team helper had dragged her away.'Minjun.' said Eunji a little bit louder than before and a voice break.

She tried to look over again. She just couldn't belive her eyes what did she just see?

 She just couldn't belive her eyes what did she just see?