{13}

A/N: Izu is exempt from the AI's punishments because the Eri AI was embedded with Eri's memories. Hisashi was a piece of shit but he still loved his kids deep down so this was his own weird way of keeping her around.

So think of Eri and Izu like Killua and Alluka cuz they like them lol. The reason Shigaraki doesn't get the same privilege is because she was so young she barely remembered him and Inko. She knew she had a mother and another brother but she didn't remember them.

It's the same with Katsuki and because it's been so long and she's older now so he didn't recognize her as the AI.
_____________________________________________

"I guess it's my turn now right?" Shinso asked.

"I guess so," Izuku eyed him.

"Mm, it's not much of a story like yours, I had a younger brother, his name was Hitomi. Our dad left when we were younger and our mom overworked herself. She wasn't abusive or mistreated us, she was just indifferent, she had no interest in us or our lives. She made sure we were fed, clothed, and had everything necessary for us to survive but that's it.

She was never home and when she was she didn't pay us any attention so really it was just me and him. Anyway, we got bullied a lot for having "Villainous" quirks though Hitomi had it worse than me. He could read the mind of anyone who spoke to him but he couldn't control it so it would activate at random. People wouldn't talk to him at all then but people would have to speak to him eventually.

While a teacher was talking to him, not only did he read her mind but it repeated her thoughts aloud simultaneously. It wasn't on purpose, it was just a condition his quirk placed on him. People obviously grew to dislike him and it didn't help that he'd expose their secrets even if he didn't mean to. Eventually, they started jumping him and I'd obviously jump in to help him.

I told our mom about it but she still didn't care so I had to keep fighting for him. I ended up getting suspended and I tried to get Hitomi to stay home because I didn't want him going to school alone. But he was so stubborn, things were quiet but then the third day came and my brother didn't come home.

I waited an hour before going to look for him, I heard from some kids at school that they had been harassing him badly and that they had beat him up again. When I finally found where he was he was up on the gymnasium roof. I didn't get a chance to say anything, he just jumped and...hit the ground in front of me.

I blacked out after that, I just wanted them dead so that's what happened, once I killed someone I couldn't stop. I liked the way it felt too much, I guess I was more messed up than I thought. I was so worried about my brother I ignored my own shit half the time I guess and to this day I don't know what they did to push Hitomi that far. Anyway, I eventually got caught while on my killing spree and ended up here,"

Izuku massaged Shinso's abdomen, "You killed them all before you got caught right?"

Shinso smiled, "Of course,"

"Good, he's probably at peace then,"

"Are you trying to make me feel better~?" Shinso asked.

Izuku chuckled, "Is it working?"

"It is, thank you," Shinso smiled softly.

They kissed again, "You're welcome,"

"That's all for my story, what do we do now?"

"Whatever you want," Izuku told him.

Shinso grinned, "It's up to me?" he pointed to himself.

Izuku squeezed his thighs, "It is,"