{6}

A/N: Shinso is pretty much always with Izuku, he even sleeps in Izuku's cell now. Izuku likes to keep him close so he doesn't have to search for him when he needs him for something.

The only time Shinso isn't with Izuku is when Izuku tells him to do something that requires him to leave lmao.

Anyway just so y'all can better understand the Ai i'll explain a little lol

If y'all know the red Queen from the resident evil movies that's what Eri is

If not here's a clip⇣⇣

_____________________________________________

Shinso stared at Izuku's chest, refusing to look at the man as his memories came back to him in a rush. Embarrassment was an understatement, if he wasn't so damn sore he'd definitely try to off himself.

"You're not going to look at me?"

"No," Shinso hid his face in Izuku's chest.

Izuku chuckled, "It's not like you haven't been fucked before,"

"Yeah I have but I never did that before. I didn't even know I could..." Shinso mumbled now red.

Izuku raised a brow, " You didn't?"

"I've only bottomed three times but they were all shit," He pulled the covers up over his face.

"Well you were made to get fucked so don't ever try to top again," Izuku said bluntly "You probably won't be able to get off any other way now,"

"It's all your fault," Shinso mumbled.

Izuku pulled Shinso in for a deeply passionate and sensual kiss leaving Shinso glossy-eyed, he chased Izuku every time he tried to pull away and deepened the kiss desperately. Izuku grinned at him and he gripped the man's neck, forcing him to look up at him. He caressed the side of his neck as he went in for another kiss Shinso gladly accepted, losing all sense of self.

"I'd love to stay here with you all day but I'm starving," Izuku pecked his lips.

He then turned and stood up from the bed, putting on the fresh jumpsuit that was just delivered to him by robotic arms that emerged from his cell wall. Shinso attempted to get up when he hissed in pain and laid back down. He gave up on moving entirely as his face contorted in pain making Izuku turn to him with a brow raised.

"You good?"

"Hell no, my asshole is swollen, and I can't feel my legs," Shinso whined.

"Damn, so you a cripple now?"

"I'm serious! What if I never walk again?" Shinso frowned tearily.

He has become surprisingly sensitive after they had sex, Izuku had broken the poor man it seemed. However him getting all sad and crying genuinely made Izuku very uncomfortable, really he hated people being emotional around him in general. Izuku walked over to the bed and sat beside him, kissing his forehead and wiping his tears away. He was a bit awkward since he hasn't comforted anyone in over a decade.

"It isn't that bad you'll be fine ok? I won't be so rough next time," Izuku tried to appease him.

"Bring me an extra padded chair," Izuku instructed the robot that was currently cleaning his cell.