Chapter 1: As The Clouds Part

(This is NOT a shipping fic lmao)
╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
*It was a fine, cloudy day, the perfect day for a little meet-up between objects*

*It's also a fine day to walk across the local park, and as a few local objects walk around, having fun, 2 objects stand out*

*Scent of perfume wafts through the air, alarming objects and their pets to the prescence of a new object, a oleander, wearing a tight suit as a snake curls around her neck, seemingly protecting her from danger*

*From the other side of the park, a bottle of soda plays video games on a bench, wearing a simple t-shirt and hoodie, and blowing bubblegum*

*As the 2 very contrasting objects appear in the park, bystanders stared as the oleander walked up to the soda and started chatting, smiling brightly*

*The soda turned off her video game and started listening to whatever the oleander said, amused, as objects watched in awe*

*As the objects started going away, the topics of the conversation  seemed to shift to be more serious, as they sat together pretending to be happy and smiling as they blended in with the others*

🥤" Ollie, what did I say about wearing such fancy clothes? And perfume too? You'll distract others and bring attention " *she pouts a bit*
🌸 " Aw... but these clothes were just sooo cute! " *she teases a bit and puts her head on the soda bottle's shoulder*
🥤*she sighs, surveying her surroundings* " ...Did you at least bring the stuff..? "
🌸 " ...oops. " *she gets a bit embarrased and sits up straight, lifting her head from the soda bottle's shoulder* " ...Sorry Fizz- "
🥤*Fizz sighs, but can't get mad at Ollie for forgetting* " It's fine. We'll just head to your house in a bit to pick it up, alright? "
🌸 " Deal! And I promise I won't forget AGAIN! " *she smiles brightly*
🥤" ...this is the 3rd time this week. " *she face palms* " I'm gonna head somewhere, cya later Ollie- " *she stands and leaves*
🌸 " Bye Fizz! "
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝