Ch. 25: Gifts

Alastor and Emily arrived at the hotel, where two ducks landed on Emily's head. Emily just laughed as she could only think of two people that could do that.

"Hi, Charlie. Hi, dad." Emily said, grabbing the ducks from her head and hugging them.

Charlie returned to normal and hugged her sister normally.

"How was Gluttony!?" Charlie asked.

"I hope Bee didn't make you do anything you didn't want you." Lucifer said, staying as a duck for now.

"I'm fine, guys. And I had SO much fun in the Gluttony Ring! Aunt Bee knows how to party and I had no idea there was non alcoholic drinks, I was slamming those down back to back!" Emily said with a smile.

"Yeah, I saw the pictures." Charlie said, remembering the multiple pictures of Emily doing keg stands, shot rounds, and just about any other drinking game you can imagine.

"Well, I'm glad you had fun." Lucifer said, before he turned back.

He pulled out his ringing phone and looked at it.

"Sorry, I have to take this." Lucifer said, before stepping out of the hotel.

Emily looked over at Charlie and remembered something.

"Oh, I almost forgot, I got everyone gifts!" Emily said, reaching into her bag and pulling out multiple presents that were decorated in a specific way, "I made sure the wrapping paper matched everyone."

Charlie took a pale white box with a yellow lid and red ribbon from Emily's hands.

"Aw, Em, you didn't have to do this." Charlie said.

"Yeah, but I wanted to." Emily said, "You did so much for me since I got here, I wanted to do something for everyone, a little thank you."

Charlie smiled with a small tear in her eye as she hugged Emily again as she held her present.

"You are the kindest demon I have ever met." She said.

"Thanks, you too. Now go on, open it." Emily said.

Excited to see what it was, Charlie quickly ripped off the wrapping paper and opened the box under.

"HUUUUH! Oh my gosh!" She said, excited and smiling wide as she pulled out the item.

It was a silver necklace with a round locket, which upon opening revealed a picture of her and Emily inside.

"It's perfect, Emily!" Charlie said, quickly putting it around her neck.

"I'm glad you like it." Emily said, before heading over to the bar, "Here's a gift for you, Husk."

Emily put down his box as Husk gave a playful scoff.

"Can't wait to see this." He said, opening the box and looking shocked, "Oh... my... is... is this what I think it is?"

"Yes it is. Beelzejuice, straight from Gluttony." Emily said as she got a got a bigger smile. "And by the way, I talked to Aunt Bee and every month a, few cases will arrive at the hotel for you to put in the bar. These ones are just for you."

Husk smiled.

"I like you kid." Husk said, opening one of the legendary bottles, "This shit is rare here."

Husk brought the bottle to his lips and the moment it hit his tongue, it was like a shock of joy and pleasure rushing through his body! He pulled the bottle away and stared at it deeply.

".....Where have you been all my life, you delicious bitch?" Husk asked, caressing the bottle.

"In Gluttony. Duh." Emily said as a joke. "Now if you don't mind, I have gifts to give to the others."