Ch. 1: Welcome to Hell

The Extermination had passed, Hell was in disrepair. Thankfully, the hotel, and it's inhabitants are alive thanks to Lucifer and Alastor. Lucifer was out walking, looking to see what the true damage was, when he heard crying. It wasn't an uncommon occurrence, but it still caught his attention. He walked down an alley and saw a girl, roughly around Charlie's age, with gray skin, long periwinkle hair with white tips, red eyes with large, yellow irises, along with white freckles on her cheeks and the bridge of her nose and 6 very damaged feathered wings on her back. She wore a mostly white dress with short, puffy blue sleeves with darker cuffs, a blue sash around her waist, a blue star pattern on her chest, and a blue triangular pattern on the hem with smaller diamond shapes between the mounds. She also wore blue ballerina shoes on her feet. Most of her outfit was ripped. She had some yellow blood coming from her mouth. She held up her hands and a small ball of fire appeared, shocking her. She looked up at Lucifer.

"I... I just wanted to help." She said, "My... my sister will come and help... right?"

Lucifer gave her a sad look... it was always a bad day when Heaven rejected one of their own. He walked up to the girl and gave her a hug, trying to comfort her.

"What's your name?" Lucifer asked.

"E-E-Emily." She said, stuttering.

"Come on, Emily... I know a place that you can rest and heal." Lucifer said.

He pulled back and helped Emily to her feet, taking off his coat and placing it on her shoulders. Emily held the coat like a security blanket as Lucifer guided her towards the doors of the Hazbin Hotel.

'Hopefully Charlie won't have any problems with her.' Lucifer thought.

At the hotel, the group was working on repairing any damage. Charlie felt like failure. She wanted to help everyone, and now everyone has a target on their backs because of it. Then there was the other issue... her and Vaggie. They haven't spoken to each other since the meeting at Heaven, where Charlie found out that the girl she had slept with, made out with, and had sex with... was a former exterminator. Charlie doesn't care so much about the whole fallen angel thing, it was the fact that Vaggie didn't trust her enough to tell her that.

'Can I trust her anymore after this? I-I love Vaggie with all of my heart but this secret...' Charlie thought, mindlessly sweeping as she glanced towards her ex-exterminator girlfriend.

Vaggie noticed her looking and quickly looked away out of shame.

'I don't deserve Charlie.' Vaggie thought, gritting her teeth, 'You stupid idiot, why didn't you tell her!? What was she going to say, her dad's a fallen angel too, it's not like she'd hate you!'

"Oh, Vaggie, would you mind helping me check the damage on the third floor?" Alastor asked.

For once, Vaggie was glad that Alastor needed her help.

"Yeah... sure." She said, walking up the stairs with Alastor.

When Vaggie was no longer in view, Charlie snapped the broom over her knee. She groaned and sat at the bar, laying her head on the counter. She heard something being put next to her, she looked over and saw a glass of alcohol with round ice.

"Here kid." Husk said, holding a 2 liter bottle of booze with his tail, "Bacardi Superior Rum. You look like you could use it."

Charlie wasn't one for drinking

Charlie wasn't one for drinking... but she took that glass and downed it like an alcoholic in a dry state.

"Must be tough, huh?" Husk said, cleaning a random glass with a rag. "Your girl was keeping secrets, Heaven rejecting your idea, the extermination... and yet you still haven't given up."

"I'm starting to think that might be a good idea." Charlie said, putting the empty glass on the counter.

Using his tail, Husk filled the glass up again.

"Don't worry, look at the bright side, with everything going downhill, not much else could get worse." He said, looking over the cleaned glass.

Charlie and Husk heard the door open and saw Lucifer helping Emily in. Without taking her eyes off the scene in front of her, Charlie took the bottle of Bacardi Rum from Husk and began to drink from it. STRAIGHT.