Ch. 11: Just the Two of Us

The next morning, Emily was still sleeping soundly in her room. Snoring softly as the only noise in the room was her clock, which had not been set with a wake up time yet.

And that's when Charlie kicked the door open.

"EMILY!" She shouted.

Emily shot up in bed, a bit startled by her new sister.

"What... where... what's happening?!" Emily asked.

"We're having a sister bonding day!" Charlie said, grinning widely. "And not the kind that Angel showed everyone a few months ago!"

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!" Angel shouted from down the hall.

"Come on, get ready!" Charlie said, really excited.

"Um....have you by chance had an energy drink for breakfast?" Emily asked.

"Yes, I have! They were delicious!" Charlie said with a rapid nod.

'They?' Emily thought.

"Uh... how many energy drinks have you had?" Emily asked.

"12!" Charlie said, practically vibrating with excitement.

From the doorframe, Vaggie made a mental note to give Charlie 12 energy drinks before having sex, she always wanted to try a living vibrator.

'Oh god, I'm thinking like Angel Dust....fuck it, it's worth it.' Vaggie thought.

Emily gave Vaggie a look that said, 'Can you get her to leave so I can shower'.

Vaggie saw this and gave a nod, walking to Charlie.

"Come on, honey. Let's give Emily some time to get ready. Then you two can tear up the town, sister style." Vaggie said, dragging Charlie out of the room.

Charlie was so happy the smile didn't leave her face... wait... no she went into shock.

"Angel, I need your help." Vaggie said, carrying Charlie down the hall.

Emily got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

'A sister day out. When was the last time I went on one of those?' Emily thought, smiling a bit as she was beginning to be excited for it.

After getting showered and dressed... in the same thing she's been wearing for several days... she went down to the lobby.

'Okay, I need new clothes.' Emily thought.

And that was possibly going to be their first stop or one of their stops on their day out. The Pentagram City Shopping Mall.

Charlie ran up to her, obviously able to move again, and practically pulled her out and threw her into the limo.

"Vaggie's in charge while we're gone!" Charlie said to the others.

She jumped in and slammed the door shut, leaving everyone staring as the limo drove off.

Emily sat inside, unsure of what just happened.

'I blinked and I'm inside this limo.' She thought.

"We are going to have so much fun today!" Charlie said, hugging Emily again. "Our first stop is to get some breakfast at the best cafe in the city!"

"Uh... okay?" Emily said, still a bit nervous.

'I really hope this day goes well.' Emily thought, still excited about it.

The limo stopped outside the cafe, and Charlie brought Emily in.

"Charlie, we don't-" Emily was cut off as she smiled the air in the cage and her stomach growled.