Carolina

Tae felt tiny hand touching his cheek and other hand grabbing his boob. When he opened his eyes, he saw the girl – staring at him with wait and anticipation.

She was licking her lips just like her Appa. Her eyes blinking and lips curling into a smile seeing Tae hold her closer.

Her hands started hitting Tae's chest – and Tae knew by the licking and hitting she was hungry. It was past midnight – plus – they were in Jungkook's mansion so to make her milk would be waking everyone up. So, Tae decided to give some of the breast milk. He was adamant on giving the breast milk at least twice a day. Even Mrs. Kim had instructed him to do the same.

Opening his shirt's button, Tae put the nipple inside the girl's mouth who took it readily since she was hungry. She kept staring at her appa and sucking on the milk.

Jungkook who was lying beside Tae in only his boxers groaned almost smelling the milk and moved closer to Tae. His hand around Tae's waist – his crotch pressed against Tae's ass.

"Mhhh – Kookie," Tae whispered but kept his attention on his baby girl.

"Hmm," Jungkook yawned and opened his eyes to find his baby girl having her meal late at night.

Smiling, he kissed Tae's shoulder and inhaled that milky scent in the air.

Suddenly, the girl left the nipple with a pop sound and started shaking her head when Tae tried to get her to drink more.

Tae understood she was full. Getting up – he began to rub her back so she could burp and digest her food.

Jungkook too sat up beside Tae and watched the girl staring at her appa with awe.

Slowly, she moved her eyes to Jungkook and smiled at him. Jungkook's heart melting every time she flashed that smile which resembled Tae so much.

"My princess," Jungkook grabbed her tiny hand and kissed it.

Then he moved down and kissed Tae's neck too, "My other princess."

Taking advantage of the situation, Jungkook turned around to see Tae's exposed breast and kissed on his still leaking nipple – licking the milk.

The girl moved her hand and grabbed Jungkook's hair harshly and then slapped his cheek with her tiny hand.

Jungkook was so shocked and Tae couldn't stop laughing.

"I told you not to do this stupid stuff in front of the baby," Tae chuckled.

Jungkook rubbing his cheek and staring at his girl with hurt. The moment she realized her daddy was upset – she began her drama which she had learned since a week. The moment she realized someone was upset with her – she would start crying.

"Its okay baby – daddy is not mad at you," Tae cooed in the baby's ears as she kept staring at Jungkook to see if he was still mad at her.

She was too smart for her age and both the parents were realizing that.

They heard a knock on the door and Jungkook opened it to see his mother with a lantern in her hand.

"Mother," Jungkook was confused, "Have we time travelled or something?"

"Shut up Koo," she yawned and entered putting the lantern on the table, "I bought these fancy lamps and lanterns yesterday. So just showing off."

The moment the baby girl saw her grandmother she stopped crying and began calling out to her with her small hands.

"You both sleep," Mrs. Jeon smiled and took the girl in her arms, "Tomorrow is a big day for you both. I will feed her the powder milk and put her to sleep."