The Library

Jungkook waited outside the classroom with trepidation and edginess

Jungkook waited outside the classroom with trepidation and edginess. He was travelling back in time. All those memories of class tests, exams, presentations were back again.

He turned around and caught a peek of his heavily pregnant boyfriend in a loose t-shirt giving presentation in front of the whole class.

Tae's exams had begun and the first phase of exams had assignments and presentations. He was super nervous to stand in front of so many people with such a bulging stomach. But most of his friends supported him and Jungkook decided to sit with him for the whole presentations. Of course, he couldn't sit inside the classroom – so he sat outside taking a leave from office. Since the presentations went on for a week – he told even PJ to attend them when he was busy in office. But he didn't want Tae to feel weird or lonely.

"He's done," the college staff informed him and Jungkook was on his feet to take him home.

They were visiting Tae's parents' house for the weekend.

Smiling, Jungkook walked towards the door and saw Tae coming out with a bag. Grabbing his bag, Jungkook thanked the professor – the short lady with long hair – Miss Priya.

He waved at his friends who were beaming seeing the caring boyfriend sit outside almost every day for presentation. Jungkook even saw Verity rolling her eyes and throwing a flying kiss to Tae.

"You hungry?" Jungkook asked starting the car and thinking of stopping at some café for breakfast.

It was already 9.00 am and they would be reaching Tae's house in about an hour.

Tae shook his head, "Nah! Mom has made breakfast for us. She's warned me not to eat outside food."

They reached the house and were greeted by everyone – even Sope was present.

It was a ritual in Tae's house when his dad was around to sit and eat food together on the table.

They added a few more chairs as Sope and Tae's mother began to serve breakfast.

Since Tae was famished, he began to eat without waiting for anyone.

Mr Kim was serving everyone coffee/tea/ juice/milk.

Milk specifically for Tae.

"Um – Jungkook, you want some milk?" Mrs. Kim asked stirring her tea.

Jungkook who was slicing the omelet for Tae replied swiftly, "No – I had it last night."

Yoongi put the juice down as he began to cough glaring at Jungkook.

Tae bit his lip and blushed behind the glass. Because he knew what milk Jungkook was talking about.

"Are you okay honey?" Hope asked rubbing Yoongi's back.

Smiling awkwardly, Yoongi answered, "Yes – I am fine."