Chapter 4

What.

Chloe is here.

Why?
Obviously to make your life miserable.

Oh yeah.obviously.

I changed into a hoodie and pajama.so that Chloe won't see my scars or bruises.

I walked to my door as I heard a loud growl from my stomach

I haven't ate anything the whole day.

I walked towards the living room to find Chloe and her mother sitting in the couch.

I walked towards them and greeted them. "Uhm..hii mrs. Bourgeois and-"

"Oh..hello sarah."Chloe said with the fakest smile and cherry voice.

"Hey sarah,and pls call me Susan." She looks disappointed and sad.

"Uhm..Chloe I m sorry for today."I mumbled.why do I always hv to be  the one to say sorry. when it's not even my fault.

well it's your fault that you are alive. yes I guess. But still I m not the one who begged for life.my parents were the one who made me come in this stupid world.

"Oh its okay sarah maybe I shouldn't have talked to you during test." Wait. what is she even talking about.oh ofcourse she manipulated everyone to think that I m wrong.

"Well sarah I didn't thought you would do something like that."Susan said.

What should I say?

"Uhm...I..m sorry ms- Susan."

"But tell me what happened from both of you's pov." Susan said.

I dont even know what Chloe said.

What should I say?

Chloe will kill me if I said something else.

"Oh let it be mumma,I think we should not recall the past. And sarah and I will patch up.right sarah."Chloe said smiling her most charming fake smile and taking her hands towards me to shake.

"Uhm..yeah." I shake her hand and she smirk when she saw marks from my mom's beating on my hand. she pinched my hand hard then hugged me and mumbled."you are so dead and this is just the start." And pulled back and smirked.

"Ohk..so if my babies are friends again then we start head towards dinner." My babies. Is she talking about me. me and her baby. how true. Chloe must be. Both of them are same.bitches.

"Oh yeah sure." Susan said.

We headed towards the dinning table and took our sits.

My mother sat next to Susan. My sister sat next to my mother. Chloe sat between me and Susan.

I served everyone and we started eating.

Dinner went okay because Chloe didnt do anything.

Chloe and Susan left and I headed towards my room.

I took out my book and started reading until darkness consumed me.

I woke up to find Liam standing in front of me. Smirking.

______________________________________
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey!!!!
So what do you guys think about this chapter???
I knew you would love it.........I hope so

Anyways,
What do you think, who is Liam?
Sarah's friend or nemesis?
Sarah's happiness or misery?

Cliff hangers for life...hehe!

Ok byeeee....:)

XOXO❤️✨