As he completed introducing himself the boy who spoke before him gave him a side eye and then introduced himself " I'm Aarav Singh Rajvansh your cousin and I'm in college" and then another voice spoke " I'm vansh your cousin and I'm in college as well"

As everyone in the hall was done with introduction they all looked at me and I said "I'm anayra and I'm 18 from London" as I completed they all looked at me.

Dadu then told " A doctor will be coming to the palace for the DNA test as you don't believe us" I replied to him by saying " can't do anything I have tryst issues" as I said this everyone laughed out loud expect of course the grumps and dear dadu.

There was awkward silence but I don't care cause I'm using my phone and nearly after 10 min the doctor came and took my blood sample and told that the results will be out in the morning cause it was Like 10 or 10.30 in the night.

Dadi then told all of us to have dinner and the go to sleep and oh and I was told to sit on the right side of Adrith bhaiand on my left was reyansh bhai how unfortunate right?

Seeing the where I would probably always sit if I live here I was internally crying and the boys Aarav vansh and riyaan bhai started laughing at me to which they got glares from the elder men's and me of course. Haha.

Soon we had dinner and they all went to their while I came to the room alloted to me and slept cause I was feeling kind of numb and uneasiness because of the drug ig.

Flashback over.

As I woke up and sat I feeling very numb because of the drugs there was a knock on the door so I went and opened the door and saw that it was aarav bhai vansh bhai and riyaan bhai were the ones knocking the door.

"Come on let's go have our breakfast and after breakfast the doctor will be coming to announce the results" riyaan bhai said this we all started moving the dinning area.

Aw we reached dining area I went and tried to sit down between vansh bhai and Aarav bhai and I was going to sit I'm the chair adrith bhai said "Don't try this tactics of yours and come sit there"

As he said this everyone looked at me and all of them were trying to control their laughter hard while I just glared at adrith bhai on the back of his head.

We all completed our breakfast and went sat in the living room where the doctor was already sitting and waiting for us.

"Good morning Mr.rajvash these are the results" the doctor said this with a smile on his face and gave the results to my father.

As he got the results he gave it to me saying " we do know and are sure that you are princess and daughter of this house we did this you would belive us so see the results"

I nodded at him and opend the results the to see that they were right and I was wrong I do was the princess of Udaipur who was taken by her own aunt and uncle out of jealously and the princess to be born after centuries.

****************************************
Please vote and comment on the chapters.

Follow @ishawrites on instagram for the spoilers.

I got some covers from piratekaryna for the I'll attach them.