Chapter One.

Warning. A lazy and rushed lily wrote this.

And yes. This is an insert fanfic.

Fluff! Romance! joy!!..

You wont find em here.

...

Narrator POV.

Heavy footsteps echoed through a dimly lit corridor.

The short and low white ponytail bounced as its owner was swiftly walking...

He glanced at his two sides, his eyes shone with a regal blue full of conflicting emotions.

Love and Hate.

This man once loved a woman more than his own existence. He gave up everything and every dream he had for her...

He gained a renewed passion for one thing..

Family.

He was blessed with twin daughters, a wonderful wife, and such a lovely life..

This was more than any Kaslana could ask for...

And so, with light comes a shadow..

One that bore the root of his hatred.

Otto Apokalypse.

The killer of his wife. The kidnapper of his children...

On his shoulder, by his left, and by his right where three girls..

He remembers only having two.

Two joyfully and mischievous girls...

One was devoid of consciousness, one didn't remember anything. And one was too afraid to even speak.

And they all carried cold numbers on white robes... K-423. KS1 and KS2

He wasn't quite sure if these where his daughters...

Yet he didn't have time.

He was rescuing what was taken from him...

But it wouldn't be easy.

"You seem to have the guts to barge into this place without notice.. But oh well! I thought that after so long, we weren't friends anymore.. Siegfried." Said a man with long golden hair and green eyes full of deciet..

The girls by his side where fairly confused as to why one had a golden cube in his hand, and to why the white haired man was drawing out a gun.. one that seemed hot as fire..

The regal blue eyes sharpened like ice... 

"You really have some guts to face me like this, You goddamn bastard..." said the white haired man, Siegfried, as his voice was full of nothing but hatred and venom...

"And I see you are as stupid as ever" said the man with golden hair..

Otto Apokalypse...

The Villain.

...

"DAAADDYY-"

The screech of his daughter as she fell to doom was engraved in his mind.

Her face full of fright was one he wouldn't forget...

One that haunted him every night.

His worst nightmare.

A memory.

...

The white haired man woke up in cold sweat...