it'll never be you | delaren_

Mikel POV

Mikel POV

"yes baby, that's the spot." Kiana's seductive moans filled my ear, her nails digging into my shoulder blades as i rotated my hips at a steady yet slow pace.

"this my pussy, right? take your dick baby." i coached kissing her jawline while i gripped her wrist tighter.

her eyes rolled back in her head while her body trembled, her juices dripping everywhere making a mess underneath us.

"y-yes, it's yours papa!" she panted closing her eyes, i let go of her wrist and choked her, "keep them eyes open and on me." i instructed pounding into her walls, her eyes popped open.

"that's a good girl." i smirk sloppily kissing her lips.

"baby I'm about to cum" she wined, gripping my dick.

"stop, babygirl." i muttered, trying to control myself. I didn't want to nut yet, but she was making this shit harder.

I pull out and nut on her stomach, "put it back innnn" she wined with a frown plastered on her face. I did as told, starting off slow and steady then i fastened my pace.

Her pleasureful moans, cries and screams filled the empty room. Kiana wasn't the one to talk during sex, but she was doing that and more.

I rotate my hips in a circular motion hitting her special spot while my thumb massaged her clit. "o-oh my gosh, papa i can't take it!" she groans, her body shaking from being overly stimulated.

Her body squirming trying to run away from me, i lock my arms underneath her thighs, pulling her back down to me.

Curse words spewing from her glistening lips, "that what's yours, stop running from it. take it." i smirked grabbing ahold of her neck. I leaned down to her and sloppily kissed her.

I pull away from the kiss, "open your mouth." she did as told and a long line of my saliva fell from my mouth into hers, she stuck her tongue out, grinning ear to ear.

" she did as told and a long line of my saliva fell from my mouth into hers, she stuck her tongue out, grinning ear to ear

Kiana POV

Mikel had me running, moaning and crying while he pleased me the correct way. It's been so long since I have made love like this, i was cherishing every moment of it.

We switched positions, i straddled him, planting my feet into the bed i lowered myself onto him, moaning out at his size.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I took all of him and begun riding him. I placed my hands on his chest and we made eye contact. "damn girl, that's right, ride it. it's yours." he encouraged making me smile & go faster.

I mixed rode, grinding, and mixed both sending him over the edge. He cupped my ass slamming into me at the same pace as me.

My legs started shaking, "take your time, you need a break?" he asked taking note of my wobbly legs.

"No." I pant, falling to my knees. I stretched my legs out straight in a split and continued riding.

All of those years in gymnastics and dance paid off in the long run. My juices coated his dick and base, i hop off and lick him clean.

"oh, fuck." his body trembled making me mentally do a happy dance. My eyes never left his, he watched through low eyes as i took all of him in my mouth, gagging until tears & saliva formed.

Mikel's chest heaved up and down, his eyes closed tightly as he cursed under his breath. His dick twitched inside of me.

His orgasm was nearing.

I released him from my mouth, my tongue swirled his tip while I massaged his scrotum.

"s-shit" he hisses, nut oozing out of him and dripping down my hand and arm. I suck the rest out of him, smirking happily. I swallow his nut and show him. "i need 5, got damn." He shakily exhaled, making both of us laugh.

"I'll be right back, you want anything from the kitchen?" i raise my brow and he shakes his head no. I grab one of his shirts and slip it over my head.

I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and exit the kitchen. Before i hit the stairs someone lightly knocked on the door.

I roll my eyes checking the peephole before opening the door, "I've been calling you, why haven't you answered my cal-what are you doing at my man's house?" Ash cut herself off as she mean mugged me.

"you mean my man's house. oh, that's right he's back with me my love. you thought you could keep him by trapping him with a baby? aw stink, that was so cute but you'll never be me." I sarcastically pout and shrug as she held the same mug on her face.

"baby, what's taking you so long? come back upstairs." Mikel spoke coming down the steps, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the crook of my neck.

"oh, shit. what you doing here?" he said nonchalantly meeting Ash's gaze.

"Wow. I should've known you never loved me, it was always her! why? why not me?!" ash sniffled, her tears brimming her eyes.

I kinda felt bad for her, actually i didn't.

This was her karma.

"look ash, you knew what it was from the jump. It was never supposed to be anything serious, you were just someone that wet my dick from time to time. you got in your feelings and wanted more than just sex. I apologize for leading you on, but it'll never be you. Now, if you will me and my lady got some unfinished business to take care of." Mikel emotionlessly spoke.

"you heard him. oh and we're getting a court ordered DNA test once the baby is born. if you continue to contact and stalk us, we will take this to our lawyers and have them handle this situation. bye bye." i wave and shut the door in her face.

Mikel scooped me up in bridal style making me squeal and he carried me upstairs. We finished what we started before being interrupted then took a shower together.

He fell asleep as i rubbed his ear and i dozed off as he rubbed the small of my back in circular motions.