slut me out | k carbon

An impatient kashmere waited for his girlfriend of one year to come out of their master bathroom, he'd been waiting on her for the last 25 minutes, "Kimora, hurry ya ass up mamas." he semi-yelled from their bedroom.

He sat on the end of the bed with only his boxer briefs on, "I'm coming! damn." kimora replied untying her robe and opening the bathroom door that was connected to their room.

Kashmere's eyes raked over his girlfriend's body, he licked over his bottom lip while the bulge in his boxers grew. "fuck, you look so good." he smirked, kimora slowly walked between his legs while his hands gripped both sides of her waist.

"i missed you so much honey bun." kimora smiled down at him, gripping at the hairs on his chin.

she lifted his chin up and leaned down, pecking his lips four times but kashmere wanted more; he grabbed ahold of her neck, gripping it tightly, and licking over her glossy lips.

he roughly kissed her.

she let moans escape her parted lips as she straddled his lap. kash tightly held onto kimora's waist laying back on the bed with her on top of him without breaking their heated kiss.

kimora winded her lower half up and down kash's lower half, feeling his dick print against her pussy turned him on more.

kash let out low groans under his breath, he couldn't take any more. "take these off" he instructed taking the panty band in his finger than letting it go, popping against kimora's skin.

"ouch, kash! that fucking hurt." kimora rolled her eyes as she lifted herself off of him. she stood between his legs, seductively pulling her panties off and stepping out of them. she did the same with the bra while kash pulled off his boxers and begun stroking his dick.

"let me daddy" kimora smiled, getting on her knees and taking his dick into her hands.

she wet the tip with her saliva while stroking the shaft. "oh, fuck." he groaned maintaining eye contact the entire time.

kimora deep throated most of kash's 8 inch fully erect dick as her saliva and spit accumulated his shaved base.

"come here" kash lowly looked at her, kimora nods coming face to face with him, straddling his lap.

They shared a passionate tongue fighting kiss while their hands roamed each other's body.

kimora grabbed kash's dick from underneath he placing him at her entrance and slowly slide down onto his shaft, receiving low moans from each of them.

She glided her hips up and down him, slowly adjusting to his length. "oh my fucking god, right there baby. you're so wet." kash groaned, his eyes closed tightly at the warm feeling.

Her juices coated his dick with every bouncing or winding motion, she sat up straight on his lap planting her feet firmly on the bed and begun fastening her speed, switching from winding her hips and bouncing up and down.

The once quiet room was now filled with skin clapping together, loud moans, splashing sounds, and the bed creaking.

kimora rode kash through three orgasms; two of her own and one of his own, "fuck baby, just like that. I'm bout to nut, again." kimora moaned into kash's ear as he roughly and deeply thrusted in and out of her dripping wetness.

They'd switched from riding to missionary, one of kimora's favorite positions next to backshots.

"like that? whose pussy is this, huh?" he questioned roughly tightening his grip on her neck while rotating his hips, sending deep and pleasureful strokes to her, sending her over the edge.

"yes! it's yours, daddy!" kimora moaned between each panting breath.

kash's strokes felt so good and he was hitting her spot. "turn that ass over" he instructed, pulling out of her. kimora just laid there, she wasn't trying to disobey kash's instructions but her body wasn't allowing her to move, she was too weak.

"i-i c-can't." she sighed, hot tears brimming her eyes. kash chuckled, forcefully grabbing her and flipping her over.

She arched her back only for him to push it down further into the bed as he slid back into her, "oh, shit!" she gasps throwing her head back, only for him to grab a fistful of her hair and fasten his thrust.

kash rotated his hips while adding the last two inches and slowly deep stroking her walls.