jello | jaytatum0

jayson

jayson

Maj bounced up and down my shaft, her cream coating my fully erect dick while i gripped at her waist, "shit, I'm bout to nut" i hissed hugging her waist tightly while we sloppily kissed.

"nut in your pussy, pa." her soft voice mumbled in between our heated kiss. My muscles relaxed.

Her nails dug deeper into my shoulder blades making me slightly wince as the cold air hit the fresh scratches.

I slowed down my fast pace thrusts, rotating my hips in circular motions while hitting her g-spot.

Her moans became inaudible, her upper body convulsing with each stroke. I licked over the huge hickey from a moment ago, smiling in satisfaction. I watched her facial expressions change and her eyes start rolling back in her head.

"i love you so much." I mumble against her skin.

"i love you too" she stutters, hugging me tighter. She falls back onto the bed, trying to regain her breathing.

I chuckle laying next to her, "who said we were finished?" I raise my brow at her, realigning my dick at her entrance.

I slowly penetrate her walls while she nuzzled into my arms. Her gasping low moans and skin clapping filled the bedroom. "tell me where you feel me at?" i whisper into her ear, licking over her earlobe.

"my stomach" she cried out at the pleasure.

My dick twitched inside of her, i let out a deep groan releasing my nut inside of her.

I pull out and my cum oozes out of her, onto the bed sheets.

"that was amazing" she grinned at me, turning over to face me.

She rubbed my chin and pecked my lips. "i need a shower real bad." she climbed out of bed fully naked, i licked my lips at the view.

"ima join you." i get out of bed and follow her into the bathroom. "i don't know how I'm standing upright, my legs feel like jello." she sighs laying her head on my chest.

I chuckle, "i told you, you wasn't gone be able to walk. keep playing with me girl, i will have you paralyzed."

"i believe you." she exhaled looking at me through the bathroom mirror.

" she exhaled looking at me through the bathroom mirror

majique

after our shower, we went to our at home gym and now we're out to eat at our favorite restaurant.

"jay, chill." i whisper lightly smacking his hand as his hand discreetly cupped my pussy through my jeans under the table. "let me taste you." he whispered in my ear sending butterflies straight to my pussy.

"we are in public, chill!" i mumble as he unbuttons my jeans with one hand.

He cups my pussy through my panties than slides them to the side, entering his middle finger inside of me. I gasp, grabbing his wrist, he slaps my hand away while whispering sweet nothings into my ear turning me on.

My eyes roll to the back of my head while i stuff my bottom lip into my mouth, suppressing my growing moans.

He fastens the speed of his finger, curving it upwards. i allow a low moan to escape my lips as the pleasure takes over my body while his low seductive voice makes love to my ears.

"cream for me baby." he smirks twisting his fingers, i close my eyes and my body relaxes.

My eyes pop open feeling him slide out of my grasp, "mm, taste yourself." he devilishly smirks licking his fingers, he allows me to get a taste.

"I'm not even hungry no more." i huff.

"excuse me, can we get the check please!" he semi-yells to the waiter, who comes over to us.

jay pays the bill and we leave.

we didn't even make it home. i was bent over the center console giving him head while he drove to the house. "girl you gone make me crash" he looked down than back at the road.

I ignored him, bobbing my head up and down as my spit bubbles and saliva oozed out of my mouth and down to his base.

He pushed my head further down, taking all of him in my mouth. I gagged twice feeling myself bout to throw up, i stopped and came up for some air.

I throw my ass back and he smacks it repeatedly making it jiggle like jello. "thank god for tints." he smiles, kissing me sloppily as he stopped at a red light.

"mhm." i hum, wiping the sides of my mouth after pulling away.

a/n: I'll be damn 🥵👀