princess treatment | playboy.char

Ahkeem Kior

Ahkeem Kior

Sailyn Aleyah

Sailyn Aleyah

| ~ |

Sailyn laid across her bed on her stomach while taking pictures on her macbook as her phone charged across the room near her tv stand.

An incoming FaceTime video appeared on the screen which she smiled and quickly answered.

"happy birthday beautiful, meet me outside." the deep male voice spoke on the other end of the screen after the call connected.

"ok." sailyn grinned, ending the call & climbing out of her queen size bed. she adjusted her boobs in her shirt than slipped on her black yeezy foam runners.

she jogged downstairs to the front door, exiting the row home she closed the door behind her and sat down on the plastic chair.

The familiar black & red audi slowly drove down the block blasting j cole. the car stopped in front of sailyn's house and parked.

A tall skinny dark skin male stepped out of the car, adjusting his long locs behind his shoulder as he walked up the pavement to the porch, "happy birthday ma." the guy smiled showcasing his pearly white teeth.

Sailyn covered her face from the sun, looking up at the tall figure who removed the bouquet of blue roses from behind his back, extending them to her.

"thank you, ak" she smiled standing to her feet. she took the bouquet from him, smelling them than gave him a big tight hug.

He rocked her back and forth before pulling away from her. "you gone let me in? it's hot outchea."

Sailyn nodded, leading Ak into the house, he walked around the couch and sat down while she went to put the flowers in a vase.

She can back into the living room with two bottles of water, "how long are you staying?" she questioned taking a sip of her water, she placed it on the coffee table.

He leaned back on the couch, "til 9, i gotta handle something with ant & nem."

"that gives up 3 hours & 20 minutes," sailyn mumbles straddling his lap, he hugs her waist and leans into her.

His lips brush against hers, pecking her lips before slipping his tongue between her parted lips. Ak sucked her bottom lip allowing moans to escape both of their mouths into the kiss.

Ak's free hand smacks a handful of Sailyn's round ass, gripping it while passionately kissing her. "what time is ya peoples posed to be back?"

"10 o'clock." she gasps, wrapping her arms around his neck. He stands up with her securely in his arms & carries her upstairs to her bedroom.

Ak closes the door with his foot behind them and walks toward the bed, laying sailyn gently on her back.

He hovers over her kissing from her lips to her neck. "oh, mm." sailyn softly moans into ak's ear.

he leans up pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it across the room.

He kisses her exposed skin.

"take that off" he nodded to her top allowing her enough room to remove her clothing.

He gently pushes her back on the bed kissing over her body and massaging her tits. His tongue wraps around her hardened left nipple, he sucks it while massaging the right.

"oh, fuck." she moans, her eyes rolling to the back of her head while her breathing increases & her back arches off the bed. Ak plops her left boob out of his mouth and shows the right the same treatment.

He kisses down to her naval, stopping in his tracks. He looks up at her and she nods. He lowers his head between her thighs, continuing to kiss both of her inner thighs. "hold em open for me." he instructs referring to her legs, she does as told, Ak sticks his tongue out and licks up and down her pussy twice before dipping into her.

"oh, uh. right there" sailyn gasps, holding ak's head in place, he continued giving her head at a steady pace, teasing her repeatedly with his tongue and fingers.

Sailyn stomach knotted, her orgasm nearing and she couldn't hold it much longer.

"oh shit, Ahkeem, I'm cumin." she moaned loudly her toes curling while her legs begun to shake.

"not yet, mamas. hold it for me." he mumbled against her clit while fingering her, he curved his fingers upward fastening his pace.

"s-shit, b-baby. i can't hold it!" she gasps, tears brimming her eyes.

Ahkeem pulled his fingers out but continued sucking her clit until a hickey formed, he rubbed his hand over her pussy as she squirted, making a mess underneath them.

"oh my goodness" sailyn huffed sitting up on her elbows, she lovingly stared at ahkeem as he laid beside her on his back.

"come take a seat, ma." he instructed, sailyn straddled his face while coming face to face with his semi hard dick.

taking his dick into her hands, she licks up and down the shaft before sticking her tongue out and deep throating the tip.

"oh my fucking god" ahkeem gasps from the warmth of pleasure.

Their shared moans fill the quiet room as they receive & give each other head.

Sailyn fits all of him down her throat til her nose touches the base, "keep cumin for daddy" ahkeem mumbles against her folds, the vibrations send her over the edge, her juices drip down his chin.

He slaps her ass twice making her twerk on his face. Sailyn strokes his dick while licking the tip. "oh, fuck! just like that pretty." ahkeem groans, his eyes tightly shut and his breathing increases.

He relaxes his muscles and his white substance oozes out the tip, sailyn licks his nut up and swallows it.

"ass up, face down" Ahkeem instructs tapping sailyn's thigh so she could get up. she does as told, deeply arching her back into the bed.

He pulls her to the edge of the bed, teasing her from behind. He stands up on his feet, placing his dick at her entrance.

He slowly enters her walls, she gasps at his size grabbing the pillow and burying her face in it, "my goodness!"

Ahkeem grunts at her tightness while slowly thrusting into her, Sailyn rocks her hips back and forth throwing her ass back on Ahkeem.

He grips her waist tightly, readjusting her arch. "why you running? take your dick." he grits through locked jaw digging deeper into her, hitting her g-spot & making her cum instantly.